-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Poor A&D!!!! You’ve made us fall in love with them!!! 😭😭😭😭 And Leo and his fiancee!!! And little Ella calling him Daddy <3 <3 <3
And Precious November!! He’s so sweet. Oh my word, and @Koshka Ugh I love Zlatan!!!
-
MineralizedWritings and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Light and
GodlyFantasy12 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
Helo helo, me has been stressed lately. I’m a bit too much of a perfectionist, even with just stuff like talking to people, so yeah, I’m going to be on a lot less. You can rp in the castle w/out me when needed, if I want to pop in ill just pretend i was always there. So yeah, not trying to be rude if I don’t respond to you.
-
No worries! I’ll be praying for you. =)
-
Hate you’ve been stressed!! I shall miss thee!!
-
I’m sorry girl!! I’m a perfectionist as well, so I know what you mean. You’ll be missed! I’ll be praying. May God bless you. 🙂
-
Take as long as you need. Although we can’t wait till you can be back!
-
I understand, and I hope you can de-stress and get some relaxation time in! Praying for you!
-
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!! Everyone’s awesome. Some of the best friends I have 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! That is so awesome!! LOL, poor Eddie and Ellie, and then Dante is just up there living the life XD!! He’s hilarious
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOLOL!! Those are great. Did you find them or make them?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry it’s actually getting a bit late for me 🤣 I’ll have to get back to you later XD trying to y’know… Have a schedule of sorts lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s alright! It’s kinda long Ik lol.
I don’t quite get what you mean with the quotations, but lol I’m glad I’m doing it right! XD
Same, cww takes up a bit of time. I just finished a sprint that brought me up to 31k though!
Thanks for the encouragement!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
OMG!!! I just read your last RP of Dietrich’s and that was SO SAD AND SWEET AND JUST AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
The empty tree house that used to be filled with laughter and love….Girl!!!! You’re tearing me up 😭😭😭!!
I love your books <3
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NO!!!!!! LEO 😭😭😭😭!! Girl, you write the most moving scenes!! I like Frau Adelmann! She seems very sweet.
UGHH FELIX 😤😡😤😡
Is Wolfgang okay? And is Leo okay?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD! You made me tear up 😥😥 I love Leo so much ! 😭 he just wants to help his brother ! AHH I LOVE THEM!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s what math is like for me -_-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oof I really don’t like Hilda and Felix
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corvina glared at her, poking her tongue into her.
Yeah ok I didn’t think Corvina would 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol did Corvina actually stick her tongue out at Serin? 🤣
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson watches the three converse tensely over the dark haired girls appearance.
“Well we’re moving on.” Layson says, gesturing down the hall. “Is there something you want? Or should we be on our way?”
Oh I hope we can just move on without…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @books-and-beakers @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
I joined too!!! My name is LightoverDarkness 6 just like on here. Can’t wait to go find u guys!!
- Load More
