-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I’ve heard of that book! I think it might be a common public school read. We read ‘night’ in English (grade 8 I think) it was really sad, but really gives you a feel of the place. It was about life at a concentration camp, following one mc and his dad.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
😁😁😁
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s okay! I was doing things yesterday so I don’t know if I would’ve been able to RP anyway lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Yes, I loved making it. 🙂
Hi! Oh cool! Poetry and songs lyrics sound awesome! I’d love to read some!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Right?! It’s so perfect!
Aww thank you!! Yes she is haha. She is 16 years old ;).
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I love all the mooses! We very rareley get mooses in our yard and I love them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! <3<3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! <3 It was really fun to make.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronical22 @esther-c @any-one-else-who-cares
Okay, I finally made a moodboard for Iris!! Hope y’all like it! Oh, and the picture of little Iris and Asher was SOO perfect for them!! Like, it’s so precious and looks exactly like I imagine them when they were that little…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Super cool you’ve been homeschooled and like it, I was homeschooled until grade 2. Also great to meet a fellow dystopian writer!!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy things. I dabble in animation from time to time too.
A couple questions as is customary here on kp:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl! Appreciate it a lot!! 💕💕💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know it’s am important thing to consider. I have not had many interactions with well… many people at all in my life. I have a hard time writing girls because I haven’t known many personally (my sister has always been my closest friend, other than that I’ve had some shallow chit chat friendships but nothing really significant) I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww It’s Steffie all grown up! Oh she has Polio 😢? I just had an image pop into my head of when she’s little and finds out when Dietrich dies 😭💔
Oh, I love Jason’s middle name! He sounds so sweet ❤.
AWWW Adoulphus and his babies!!!! And RIKER!!! And his babies ❤❤❤
Also! I’ve been thinking about adding Dylan and Asher to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Snakes are not cool. They’re vaguely interesting as long as I know they’re there, but a snake sneaking up on me is the opposite of cool.
😫
Lol I’m kidding. Not everyone has to like snakes XD
2. Alec Perry in Preacher on the Run was one of my favorite characters to write. He sort of wrote himself. If you love rough-edged lone…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
<333
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.
You’re so welcome! I’m so glad. Love you girl ❤❤❤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
So exciting! Wow, those are going to be some beefy 7 chapter XDXD That’s a lot of words to cram into the end! And yeah, it doesn’t have to be novel length. Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
