-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lifes pretty good! I’m just talking with y’all on KP while my family watches a football game. How about you?
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for… 8 years now, I think, but I don’t think I could compose my own music. (Ok… maybe I could if I tried. XD)
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I loved it!! Great job :). Oh poor Jessica!! She broke her leg before the play 😢!? Are you going to write another short story continuing it? Or does your book continue it? I like Penny! She seems like a really good friend.
Okay, now for a couple of critiques. When her brother tells her that he was the one that scribbled on her jewelry…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah sorry! I was holding my baby sister. I’m on now, for a few minutes, anyway. Oooh, that does sound like a hard scene. Good luck!
You’re so welcome!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @oreille21 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
Anyone want to read some old writing? XD
I started writing like last july I believe, so by old I don’t mean ancient 😂 That being said, the story was a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Sounds good. I’ll try to RP as my characters before then 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
Yes, I totally get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this looks fun! I totally get burnout lol. I had a character art post in the art forum for awhile I had to stop because I got too overwhelmed XDXD I might pop back here in a bit.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Oof, so sorry! I haven’t had much time to read it, but I’ve got some now. I’ll go find it!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, am I late XD. So sorry! Well, I guess better late than never.
Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh RIKER!!! He is SO PRECIOUS ❤❤❤❤❤!! Ugh those little hungry kids 💔😭💔😭 Ugh that is such a sweet scene ❤❤❤ I love it!!
Aww, I’m sorry this morning was rough, but I’m glad you’re doing better now!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re very welcome!!! 😁💕 And I’m doing pretty well. I’m doing better than I was a week or so ago…just trying to take…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I didn’t mean that ‘i can edit it out later’ would be an excuse to write whatever XD
You probably knew that wasn’t what I meant but I felt like clarifying lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Glad that helped! I wasn’t sure 😂 And yeah, I think all moral things with books are on somewhat of a see-saw. You put something in, question it, maybe even leave it and then edit it out later. I mean I think our standards change depending on how we are doing in life, so it’s going to change sometimes too. We try to get it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting issue…
I’ve had a similar thing lately, my fourth book is quite dark, I think I nearly took it too far 😅 I’m usually the super sensitive person, but when it comes to things I’ve even remotely experienced, I feel full liberty to take it all the way. It makes me feel seen, but I tend to forget that even if I’m fine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, they are super cool!
I love the moslings!
Get it…
goose, geese, gosling
moose, meese, mosling…
it makes sense, right? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, I’m sorry you’re not in the best mood. I’m praying for you still! 💕🙏🏻
<3<3<3
Yeah, I know about mixed emotions. I’ve felt those a lot. And I think everyone has felt that urge to fix everything, so you’re not alone. 💕🙏🏻💕
Thanks girl!! : )
A speedpaint!? That’s EPIC!!! That’s so cool!!! (And I don’t know if I’ve sa…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey!
Glad it’s the weekend too! Wooo Riker!!! 🥰🥰
Well not sure if being told I’m your dad not your friend put me in the greatest mood 😅 so yeah… at least my heart isn’t beating hard anymore XD Just idk… releived because it’s just one more sign I need to worry about myself and stop trying to fix stuff, but mixed emotions…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m…doing a lot better than this morning, honestly 😅. This morning was rough, but we got together and read scriptures and prayed as a family, and it’s been a lot better :). Thank you for asking ❤️❤️! How are you?
Oh my gosh, I read some of that book online one time…it is so sad but good😭😭😭 Haha, I’m re-reading a book too!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl!! Appreciate it a lot, I’ll need to come back this forum and go find all the verses suggested. <33
- Load More
