-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOO!!! Leon don’t hate 😭😭😭😭!!
And RIKER!!! 😭😭😭❤❤
Great job girl!! 75 pages?!? That’s awesome!!! Oh yes please!! I will be waiting for Riker’s chapter anxiously haha. Amazing scene, as always 😊❤
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Tauren!!! I’m so glad that you left out the disease part when you changed it! He’s too precious❤😢!
That was great, I really loved reading it! Yeah, I can tell that your writing has improved since then! That was in July?
He takes a deep breath, his soft facial features and fluid curls contrasting with his stiff coal…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey all! I’ve been thinking, and I think I might take out Matthew and Lyla (or just Lyla, heh) and add Dylan and Asher. I really need to be Role Playing as those two, maybe Matt too, because I’m writing more of their part in my book. Is it okay if I add Dylan and Asher somewhere and…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Yeah! It would be fun (and probably hilarious)
Lol! Yeah, I don’t know how or why that happens XD. You could just pretend that you meant to make them into lizards and create a new race XDXD!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Um, I don’t. @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronical22 @mineralizedwritings all write and create fantasy charries. Ask them! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I love those drawings <3<3!! Great job!
We should try to draw a frog queen together too sometime 🤣😅🤪
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Girl I feel you!! Everyone’s got weird preferences of writing. Like, I don’t outline anything. At all. (So far anyway XD heh.) And I don’t really plan out my book and write it down, I just plan it out…and it’s in my head XD.
ANYWAY!!
Wanna talk about WIPs? I’m on for about 5 minutes XD.
-
Light replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!! I’d way rather do it with y’all anyway XD <3! I’d love to do it with you guys!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Own Camp Nano/NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh cool!
Honestly, whether nano was having issues or not… much rather do it just with us kp people XD
I had no idea they were having those issues, but then again, I’ve never been involved in the community. I just figured you wrote 50k or whatever, submitted your form and got your certificate. Yeah, If they are promoting bad…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Yes please! Tag me! 😊😁
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Darn it!! I’ve gotta go, but I think @godlyfantasy12 is still on. Maybe we can talk later! G’night! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! I may not be able to get back on, but hopefully I can. Goodnight! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. I’m trying out chapter goals, if that doesn’t work, then I’ll change to minute and word goals haha.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!
…..
Heh.
So yeah that happened…
But yeah, girl, I’m the same way. I’ve gotta get better…but it’s hard haha.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are some great goals!! I hadn’t really thought of many until now heh.
I’ve gtg for a while, and I don’t know if y’all will be on here when I get back on, so I’ll go ahead and say good night! It was nice talking with y’all. Sweet dreams <3!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
About to watch I Love Lucy while I eat popcorn and write. Lol. I have about an hour before bed. 😉
That sounds so fun!!
Life’s pretty good for me now too. I just got to see a friend I haven’t seen in 7 months (we hung out and played mini golf back in late June)! 🤯 So I’m on a social high (if that makes sense) I guess. Lol
Oh yay!! I’m g…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much 😊❤️😊❤️
Ohhh!! Okay! Yeah, it makes so much more sense now!! I didn’t realize that it was all a dream 😅 😂 🤦
Okay! Yay! I really enjoyed reading it, so I can’t wait for the next one. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilha-h
Lol I nearly forgot about sabertooth tigers! I think my sister and I were obsessed with those when we were little 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Umm, I don’t know! What do you want to chat about? I’ll be on and off for the next hour. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
You’re welcome! <3<3
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
Okay! Ooh awesome! I wish you good luck 😄
Ok, so I know I just said that I can’t chat atm, but one quick question. (Lol) Are they watching the Bengals vs. Chiefs ga…
- Load More
