@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @waterlily @ashlyvye @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to you guys earlier 🙂
@perfectfifths Oh! 0.0 What kind of musical term? What’s it mean?
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AHH! I love the comic! Um… is it the DeGraaf siblings? I’m a little confused…
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@princessfoo Brilliant XD
Just brilliant
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @jane-maree @rochellaine I’m here! I hope I don’t get distracted…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Yessss *high-sabers you*
I think Kylo just might be my new favorite villain…
Ahhhh, Porgs! <3
So did you have a favorite part? I like the Chewbacca and Porg scene XD
As for Leia… I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I have heard that she can’t use the force like Luke can, so I’m thinking maybe someone else saved her.…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
They cannot be shipped. They would cut their way out of the shipping box with their lightsabers. No speedy two-year delivery of a nice Episode 9 romance for anyone. Order will ship when Jedi are restocked.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
*dries tears of laughter* *curls up into a…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel and everyone else
Hmm. As usual I am late to the really cool topics. Maybe we should have a forum *hits head with face* (subject? Section? GAH!) especially for Star Wars….
Anyway… *deep breath*
I LOVED THE LAST JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to find pet Porg* *finds Porg* *finds lightsaber and Mando armor*
But, did…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah! Good job!
@dekreel Awesome!
@notawriter Also awesome! (Do you use watercolor/copics/pastel/anyotherartsupply?)
Also, @aislinn-mollisong, I take it that by:
*nondescript mynock noise*
you are a Star Wars fan? AWESOME! (Sorry. I’m a Mando and a geek…😅…for more proof look at my profile…😂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Arg .. @ariella-newheart xD
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Here’s Amber. 🙂
And you too @ingridrd 😀 Here’s Keegan (is that how you spell it?)
Btw
@ariella-newhear I really like your drawing! You seem to have a really good understanding of values. 😀@dekreel I love how warm all the colors you used feel! <3
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I’m so very glad to hear it. 💜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just saw your post from a little while ago and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I cannot even imagine what that must be like for you. I posted this before but here is a little story that I love. It’s really encouraging to me and I hope it is for you.
One night a man had a dream. He…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm You’re back!! Where have you been?! X)
Let’s see…
- I need help making my characters and character arcs more realistic and deep
- I need help making meaningful themes and symbols
- I need help with the show-don’t-tell concept
- I especially need help with self-doubt, and putting my identity in Christ instead of my work
- I need…
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Congrats!! I always love congratulating people when they move up a level 😀
*coughs*Â Ahhh, you and your smoke bombs X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *shrieks and falls off chair* AAAA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!! X’D
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oops……I may have been???
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I wanted to say something…but I’ve been feeling like this too. I’ve been reading books like Half Upon a Time, The Ilyon Chronicles, and @hope-ann’s books. And the sheer incredibleness of their writing makes me almost jealous. I’ve wanted to write a fairytale retelling for years now, but I can never figure out how to write an original one. And…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, it is indeed. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. (Also it’s a really good thing that Aislinn is me because if she wasn’t she would mutiny.) (I still can’t figure out whether to refer to her in first- or third-person.)
Thank you. I must read it. SOON.
- Load More

