@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ahhh, interesting! 🙂
Why aren’t they called Gamma and Epsilon? (Honestly Charlie and Echo are awesome names, it’s just…)
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Alpha? Beta? Charlie?! How many types of proofreading are there?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Same, though. XD
Thanks for the melt. I needed that. *forces self to return to story* Sheesh. “Favorite part,” I said.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus HA! Yes, you are SO friendly and kind. As friendly and kind as a lamb. (get it? XP )
(That was perfect timing… X’D )
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s funny! *blinks* *takes note*
Wellll it’s one of my favorite parts because it involves a certain batch of someones whom I really like… but I shall spare no details 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *hands walking stick to my brain* Sighhh
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Aw, thank you!! I love talking to you, too. Despite the element of mistrust… X)
@daeus Seconding Snapper. you are an awesome king, so friendly to everyone!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ey! Long time no see! Yeah, my brain does that all the time. B-p
@skredder *starts fuming* *stops fuming* Ah, in that case, I’m okay with that 🙂
Hello!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @skredder @ariella-newheart @anyone
I’m still here. XD
Getting to one of my favorite parts of the KPA…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Thanks! Yeahh, sometimes I feel like I’ve spent may too much time here. Because, in case you haven’t picked that up, I really love it here XD
(I wasn’t going to ask. I knew you’d put it there one way or another. XD 😉 )
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re welcome. 😍
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank youuu!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel No problem! Thanks! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Awe! I love her hair! Thanks!
AAH, and the uneven socks!! Ohhh I love that!! <3
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 (Did I do your tag correctly?) I mostly did fanfictions off of superhero series (i.e. Captain Awesome) and a couple of fanfics off of the Biscuit series (about a dog). Oh, and in elementary school when every Friday my friend group went to the park next to the school and reenacted Star Wars with lightsaber fights I would write fa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thanks! And yes, you are a golden retriever 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Here is Rhanwyn (age 7). Hope you like her!


-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s fine, character notes are important and it’s hard to tell genders over the Internet. 🙂 I’m a guy! 🙂
Am I still the golden retriever? Thanks for adding me by the way!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have no idea…………
See you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong and @ariella-newheart for being such fun people to talk to. You two always make my day, especially together. And I am pacing back and forth waiting for the day when I can join The Aetherlight because of you. You are truly AWESOME. (You’re not Awesome Lensfun, though. That came out weird…)
- Load More
