@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Gloria Oldenpinner replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel it appears so . . . O . O
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme The spam filter seems to have eaten your post…
-
Gloria Oldenpinner changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, it would certainly make a little more activity here. Up to you 🙂
-
Gloria Oldenpinner changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
jenwriter17 I know, right? I’m so excited!!!! Actually, there’s an Author’s Club at my school and all of us authors are planning on publishing a collection of short stories on Amazon…I think…(?) I’m planning on posting an update when it is published.
But, don’t take my word for it…. I’m not sure if it’s going to be this Friday or another…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers* Maybe this weekend!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I would like to draw her…sometime this week. 🙂
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ok, ok, you’re right. I checked. 😉 And yes, WRITE MORE QUOTE STORIES.
Here’s a couple of prompts:
There’s a difference between someone not present but accounted for—and someone present but not accounted for.
One’s late, and the other’s a spy.
****
“It was vitally important that the building be painted red!”
“Well,…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! I guess you might be an Aethasian soon though? *wink wink nudge nudge*
And yeah, I fotgot to tag someone….I tag @foreverme to write a poem about…Methuselah! (If you don’t remember, he’s the oldest guy in the Bible 😆😆)
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉
Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).
Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and A…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You guys… those poems… ARE AWESOME!!!! #desperately wants to go on forums to talk more about them but can’t…
I would try to make a poem but their harder to write then they look… >;(
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel AWWW!!! Thank you so much!!! I can’t get on forums until after Easter, but I will get back on soon to see if you will join, muahaha…. So glad weird Aethasians make you laugh, LOL! (btw… you happen to read my role-play? I mean COUGH COUGH)
YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE A ROLE-PLAY???!!! pulls a Vytanni (so glad you get that reference) You’re…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara BRAVA! 😀
Wait… I’m the only one you tagged who isn’t Aethasian… 0.0 (Not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉 )
Now, tag someone else and give them a topic 😉
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart HOLD UP hold up! Wasn’t I the cook for the Aethasian Community (or whatever wacky name we ended up calling it)? I thought we agreed I could make quesadillas for everyone. 😛😛
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart You sneaky-sneak…😛
*rubs hands* Rhyming nonsense poems are my specialty, so BEWAREEE MWAHAHA!!!
The Steampunk Cat
You want to me write a poem, you do?
Well beware of the One-Man Writerly Zoo!
You honestly think that you gave me a challenge?
I’m an expert at this, nay I don’t even cringe!
So before I write this epic adv…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *blushes* Thanks! I try not to be a pessimist, so…*drumroll* MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 😀
Tagging @allison-grace for being such a Star Wars Rebels nerd that I can geek out with! Thanks!
@jenwriter17 It’s fine. I take even longer sometimes! Homework….*shivers* *growls at the thought of homework* ;D
Life does that a lot…. 😀 Thanks…[Read more]
- Load More
