@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice It makes me wonder if marrying at thirteen was common during that time? I suppose so since they wanted to marry Juliet to Paris. Still… I would think that a thirteen-year-old would value life so that she wouldn’t have to kill herself if her lover died.
But I suppose that’s symbolic, come to think of it. I wonder…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That does seem a little weird for a thirteen-year-old…
@rochellaine Ahh, I should have known. XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Hello! I’m doing some formatting, and hopefully some writing in there, too. What have we been talking about?
BTW, Rochellaine, CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING AN ECCENTRIC MENTOR IN TWO MONTHS!!!!!! That’s amazing!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Coming right up XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! 😀
@kaya-young Of course you can be in! A purple giraffe who can Hula-Hoop…interesting! 😀
@filewriterbase13x Yes! If you don’t mind me asking, what gender are you? (Really weird question, sorry…. ;’D :’D )
Umm, I guess it depends on the individual. My dog (who my character is based on and who my profile picture is) doesn’t…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations
Cool! Yeah I understand! It can take a while to figure out the ends and outs of a plot! External conflict stuff is A LOT harder for me then character stuff/internal conflict.That’s neat! My style is kinda cartoony also. Though that’s less due to my stylistic choices and more due to my lack of skill. I enjoy drawing characters,…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
*Blushes* whoops @bekreations
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *Screams* *Leaps into the air and tackles you* Someone els who likes Story Thieves!! I was freaking out when you mentioned Nobody!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @rekreations !! I’m super duper late but since we aren’t acquainted yet I thought I’d say hi!
I too am an art and chocolate lover! And Starwars.. And fantasy.. and superheros! 🙂 Seems like we’d get along just fine.Im sure someone has already asked but I’d love to hear about your current work in progress?
Also what sorts of things do you…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *Inhales forever* YAYYY! MORE KP LIT!!!! 😀 Please tag me when you post it! I love KP lit! *Smiles her crazy cat lady grin*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 What a neat thread idea! This looks fun! Some of these are really good too! *nods*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops sorry for the wait! I hope it wasn’t an inconvenience for you! I’m on the taller side, have a round face, large blue glasses framing my grey/blue eyes, and always wear my reddish/brownish/blondish (wow that’s not a clear color xD You can just call it blonde) hair in a bun.
Is there anything els you might need to know? 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey so super duper sorry for not participating for the book of Esther! (If any one is curious I made a status update thingy explaining my absence- But it wasn’t serious so no worries!) Looks like I missed out! I’ll have to go through and read everything you gals talked about! 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @everyone sorry for anyone who was trying to request I draw their character! I’ve not been very active on KP recently (if you’re curious as to why I make an update about it on my profile) It wasn’t anything serious so no worries! 😉 If anyone has a character they want me to draw I’m just a tag away *wink*
-
Ingrid and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
I am a Shield-wolf (a species of human that can turn into a wolf at will, usually for defense). I look like my profile picture and my name is Amber. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Okay, I gotta scat. Good night! (Or afternoon)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wha?! He must be really scared then, because I
*gingerly shook Bobert’s hand*
I am being as gentle as a lamb!
*realizes she’s yelling, so she might be scaring Bobert* *sighs frustratedly*
- Load More
