@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And hopefully you all were imagining the MC as a guy… 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hope you don’t mind, I just made your last portion into present tense to match the rest of the story. 🙂
It isn’t a direct route, but at least this way we won’t be seen. Several times I think I hear footsteps crackling on the leaves behind us.
“Are we being followed?” I ask Akira.
She shrugs, but several times I see her glanc…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I suppose not…
@gh24682468999 I just made up a language of gibberish 😉
@ingridrd Thanks! Yes, I remembered…
@supermonkey42 Thank you! I think I can say the same of other KP literature as well, actually.
@skredder At least Rochellaine spared him! Even though, apparently, that’s a little impl…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I really messed up your tag. Sorry about that! @warrenluther04
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thank you. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That’s really creative how you used Rochellaine, yet it works perfectly! 😀 Good job on the latest installment.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Okay cool, Ill try and get started on that sometime today! 🙂
Whoa that’s really good @dragon-snapper !
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I do have a character you could draw for me!
Harper Vandmark—has curly/bushy red hair, large glasses, brown eyes, and freckles. She is 15 and somewhat naïve. She is loyal, kind, and always sees the best in people. Harper usually wears light blue jeans, and a burgundy shirt with a zigzag pattern. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluth04 My character: short-tempered, sarcastic, and somewhat rash when it comes to decision-making.
Oh and when I’m not in wolf-form, I have caramel hair, stormy gray eyes, and I wear combat boots, an olive jacket and jeans. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Yeah Nobody is a scary dude!
No I haven’t read Half upon a time yet. But I really want to! 🙂 Did you like it as much as Story Thieves? (Speaking of which have you read the last book yet?? 😮 I haven’t!) -
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahaha! This is great. Thanks for tagging meeeee…! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Good grief — Have you guys been up all night??
(I’m not writing…)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine … Um… yeah, actually there is magic in them. Just not the Harry Potter kind of magic…
Well that would have been morbid for a story like this 😉
Yes, I still like you, if not slightly nervous 😉
@sleepwalkingmk It was actually in my cousin’s introduction topic. XD Shall I shoot you a link?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahhhh, I won’t scratch you. However, I’m going to scream at you:
READ THE WINGFEATHER SAGA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
Okay, I’m done. 😉
Oh wait, you don’t read fantasy… *scratches wall*
Congratulations, you have been elected to be sheriff of the R.S. Well, okay, technically you founded it…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Failed tags: @perfectfifths @warrenluther04
Heya! I posted a new part of the KPA 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another one of my favorite parts. For good reason. Mwehehehhh…
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Nine: Disbelief
“Halt!!” barked another new voice. “Halt in the name of the law!”
Jenna pulled her palms from her eyes, and peeked at the troll, who, much to her relief, hadn’t squashed Valentine. His foot was in mid air, and Valentine…[Read more]
- Load More
