@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x *appears from realm of the hiatus*
HiFileWriterIloveyourstorysofarcanIbeinittooit’sokayifit’stoolatethankyou!
*disappears again*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welp. I gotta go again. Byeee!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Same as yesterday. The sequel for my fantasy WIP. 🙂 Wbu?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know I’m late, but I am here now (for a little while). 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Will do. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh! So my director adapted the story of Cinderella for the stage (she wrote the script) and she also wrote the songs since it’s a musical. There were a few changes made to the story like Ella’s dead mother comes back and transforms her dress, instead of a fairy-godmother. Things like that. 🙂 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yay I’m glad you like it! 🙂
Hmm.. Let’s see.. Ooh! You can draw Aspen! 🙂 She’s fun to draw. She’s a fantasy character.
Tall, elegant.. Her race is similar to elves but also different. She has long, thick, wavy, blue hair. Oh and lots of flowers in her hair! 🙂
Brown eyes. Her skin isn’t dark but it’s far from light (I’m not…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder The sequel of my fantasy series. 🙂 And I actually have to go eat dinner now because I have to leave. (I have play performances for a show of Cinderella every night this week…) Talk to you later!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine I’m joining for a limited amount of time… 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh no! I hope you find it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Thanks for the feedback…very helpful!
@ariel-ashira YESS!!! Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!
@daughteroftheking Thank you kindly. And yes, those are some good points. *strokes chin*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yep, I think I figured it out now! Thanks muchly. 🙂
-
Ingrid started the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, guys. I got brave and decided to share the prologue from the first draft of my fantasy novel, Substitute. Since it’s obviously the opening of the book, I want to know if you guys would keep reading. And please add grammar mistakes/rewording edits. I love your advice!!! 🙂
Here goes noth…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Nice!
Daeus walking his turtles was amazing. *Chuckles* 😀 -
The fledgling Artist posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel well i’m not actually gonna say most of what I was gonna say as it’s already been said (probably with more eloquence)
But I think a huge part of what might cause someone to bully has to do with them just not understanding how to handle their destructive emotions. Where those hurtful feelings come from could be anything- but I think a…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x of course! I would love to be tagged if it’s not a bother. 🙂 And the character thing is up to you! What ever you think works best for your story. There’s not much about my character in the word document but in the thread discussing it I gave a more information 😉
-
Ingrid and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore
- Load More
