@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, I lot of stuff has changed since I started coming by off and on.
These days the only stuff I write about is Aetherlight-related. I wish I had the inspiration to write something unique and original, not relying on someone else’s setting and stuff. I guess I’m insecure. I’m not sure. And I know I have the ability and…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, THAT thing? Practically abandoned. Although I may tinker with it occasionally… Right now I’m working on Aetherlight stuff.
Awesome! Thanks! I’ll read it pretty soon. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Aww, do you?! *blushes*
Aye, that’s fine. 🙂 I’m excited to read your series! It sounds amazing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I know. I wish I could come here more often. I’m not spending enough time here… And I miss you guys!
So… is it okay if I read Stars Fill Infinity?
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #19 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Methinks it’s time for a new Corner.
Anyway, I suppose I’ll be writing for a while. Any Australians/Night owls here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@ingridrd I love all five of those!! (the four siblings and Nicole’s character)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
Here’s some characters I wanted to share with you guys…my sister and I started their story a while back and I brought out the notebook recently. Hence the sketches! 🙂
They are four siblings:
Â
Â
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
Here she is, @nicolerivers03!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Hey! I’ll draw her—she sounds like a ton of fun! I’ll get her done within the next few days. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 With the pencils, yes. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @jenwriter17 @sarah-anson @anyone
Oy! I’m writing! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That’s AWESOME!!
Could you do me a favor and darken the picture, if you can? So the color pops more? Thank you!
-
Joy replied to the topic Guess What???? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17Â YAAAAAAAAY!
I’m excited for you!! I can’t wait to read your posts!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Haha, which face applies to y’all the most? @ariella-newheart @alia @gh24682468999 @jenwriter17 @daughteroftheking @anyone
I think I’m most like Josiah’s face in the middle.

-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariella-newheart Heheh, thank you!!
@alia What do you mean “too soon?”
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago

@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @Anna @rochellaine @ariella-newheart @anyone-else-who-likes-these
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@dekreel Thanks. Yay I’m glad you like it. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
@notawriter You did great. Trust me. Thank you so much! I like him!
Oh, wow. 😀 Oh my word, I LOVE those so much!!!!! I’m honored!!
And yeah, shoes wouldn’t fit me. I just walk around bare-paw like Kell Dewclaw.
(Anybody read Kevin and Kell??)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 3 months ago
Here is Korey. 🙂 Sorry, I feel like I could have done better.. I guess I’m having another art slump right now. *shrug*
Yesterday I found myself doodling your character from your profile picture, they were just quick little sketches but I think the full-body one turned out a little cute, so I thought I would go ahead and post it too.…[Read more]
- Load More
