@ariella-newheart
Active 7 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 141
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Aww, so sweet. Happy KP-versarie! I remember when I joined KP I thought you were one of the coolest people on here, and so when ever you and everyone else was so nice to me it made me feel really special. So thank you, Dekreel, for being such a sweetie!
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
October 23rd, 2017; 11:28 am CST. . .
*Sheepishly creeps into room, scrunching up shoulders* Ahem, Hi! I’m Dekreel. I’m new to the forums. I have been following Kingdom Pen for awhile, and even posted a poem once! AMA 🙂
That seems like such a long time ago. Things have changed drastically since then. . .
I can still remember typing in my name…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I know I said I had to go (and I do haha ) but I just requested access to the document. I think I’ll be able to read it tomorrow. ^-^
Okay farewell now guys!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys, I better get going now. It was really good to visit the kingdom and talk with you guys. I hope you have a good time working on your various projects!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ariel-ashira Historical fiction sounds like so much work! I feel really happy for all the people who put all the effort and care that it takes to make it. ^-^
@seekjustice Oh my, I’ll have to fly over to Australia and give you a back rub! I could bring you some tea too. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine I would love to read some of it! It sounds like a really creative idea. I think even us Christians fail sometimes to display christlike behavior. (Which is pretty pathetic of us, but sadly that’s part of the human condition.) So it would be a cool theme to explore in a story. Or maybe that’s not quite the way you are approaching it?…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ariel-ashira Ooh, cool! What are you researching?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Hey. 😉 What’s up?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi! How have you been doing? ^-^
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Yes I am here! You’ll have to forgive my slow replies. But I am here! Please do tell me about your current WIP! My ears are open! ^-^
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Hey is anybody home? 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys, I’m writing/waiting for lunch XD!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter Yeah, the phone is a pretty recent addition so I’m kinda-sorta obsessed with it. (Not to the detriment of my writing or anything obviously 😉 )
“Apple vs. [any-other-tech]” discussions can get…interesting. XD XP 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@jenwriter17 Word on macOS is pretty weird compared to a PC. *commences to geek out about tech* I was confused when I started using Windows computers at school; I’ve always used a Mac and the Windows software is a lot different than macOS.
Oh, and I’ve had conversations like the one you had with you and your brother a lot with my friends who…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Yeah. I’m gonna try to do some more writing on it either this month or November. 😐 Darn school for always getting in the way of precious writing time with nasty homework! 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel Why hello there! 😀 How is my friend the mysterious Chasm Beast?
I’ve returned to KP. (You’re on Story Embers too, right?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
Done for now. . .
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine @valtmy @alia @xonos-darkgrate @ariel-ashira @catwing
Yo, peeps! I’m writing. Ish. . .
SeekJustice — That writer’s block meme is hilarious.
-
Joy replied to the topic Well I'm back, just not exactly in black. in the forum Start HERE 7 years, 12 months ago
@jenwriter17 . . . That would be “Darkgrate.” Don’t worry, I used to spell it wrong, too. 😉
@xonos-darkgrate Jen says “hi.”
- Load More

*GASP!* WARREN! 😀 😀
*tackles you with hug regardless of whether you actually like hugs or not*
I’m doing all right. Been very stressed with school and procrastination. (That’s the trouble with being home schooled. . .) How’ve you been?
And I hope you stay! It’s awfully lonely here! Yeah, I’m on Story Embers, mostly for the artists and not…[Read more]
@dekreel ;D ;D
*accepts hug*
That’s good! I’ve been kinda stressed with school too (I miss homeschooling XD). I’ve been well; mostly writing and schoolwork. *shrugs*
I’ll definitely try to stay! I’m getting better at managing my time, so I think I can bounce around between here and SE and writing. 🙂 I haven’t been doing as much drawing as I…[Read more]
@dekreel I’m actually really sad now that I look through KP… 🙁 It just seems so empty and deserted compared to just a few months ago (I think it was longer than that though). Maybe you and I and @jenwriter17 and @snapper can bring it back in a couple years. *shrugs*
@dragon-snapper
😛 I’m getting confused with tags now. XD
Oh and definitely @catwing
🙂
Definitely me too. *nods* *grins* One day these halls will be full again!
(It was only a few months ago…)
@warrenluther04 Maybe one day, my friend. 🙂 I’ll never forget this place…
@jenwriter17 🙂 Neither will I.