-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Because sometimes the crazy and weird ones are intresting and fun.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
*beep* public message for @audrey-Caylin
Catwing here.
I am going to change to Word Press. But not tonight. You can go ahead and drop me the good tutorials though. And any advice. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Indeed it is a writer’s corner. *is probably way too happy she isn’t the only one who made that typo in the title*
I’m working on Firebird.
*blows noiseous horn* @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @xonos-darkgrate @shannon @sam-kowal -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart you’re welcome. But I have to do something With the rock.
So… You’re a prankster?
Perhaps the last rock is The Rock (as from my story?) and it escapes sometimes? -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I do want to make a difference on the culture with my writing, not only on the secular publishing market, but on the Christian one as well, because I rarely enjoy anything I read in either of those (though there are novels I do love in both).
I feel my ultimate calling by God, is, like @kaya-young to become a missionary, however, I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart Oh yes, I have a whole book from Creation Ministries about how dinosaurs could have inspired dragons, and I’m obsessed with dragons and dinosaurs, so it was really interesting.
Oh, and the weather is very cosy thank you. Perfect for curling up in the green grass and
smoking a pipeÂand reading a book and “good-morning-ing” Ga…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you so much for those comments! I made a few wording changes and added the breaks. (plus fixed a few typos I missed the other times I tried rereading) 🙂
And you’re right. She’s not disapproving the bribe. She’s just pointing out a bit of irony. I added a sentence that’ll hopefully make that a wee bit more clear. Plus, it adds…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I am late… But I am here.
First. I haven’t really thought about impacting the culture a lot. Mostly just people’s lives.
Second. Yes, I do want to reach people. Make them think. Challenge them. Point them in the right direction (to Christ).Your last post does seem to sum it up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano OH NO!!!! I haven’t finished the last book yet!!! Is that a spoiler? *screams* *bursts into tears* What am I going to do if Edmund dies? Please tell me that doesn’t happen!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ohh… Intriging.
@ariella-newheart Nice. Hmmm… She has the same name as you.
Did you draw her? -
LivGiordano replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @salome01w4g I love the Boy Colonel, as well as the other two. XD. I think Chester might be my favorite though. And Edmund. Wow. I think he deserves a high ranking. *cries* Especially that ending.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, @skredder I’ve made a few comments indicating where you changed POVs.
I have a couple more comments to make. One is that you usually capitalize “Prince” even when you’re not using it as a noun but as an adjective. The only time I’ve seen “prince” capitalized except as a name like “Prince John” is when the writer is speaking about the “…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off. bye! 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yes, it works! I’ll make a few comments.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I think this new link will work. If not, let me know and I’ll try a different link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DtJUfCBJBk-beHpCIdVAMIw5sN3w4D-qNxRIFVfxw4o/edit?usp=sharing
Casse has only lived in cities or towns for most of her life, so she hasn’t had a lot of experience climbing trees. She can climb onto house roofs quite…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine YAY! That is true, free stories are awesome!
Okay, that would be great too!
Okay, thanks for the advice! (Info? Instructions? :D)
Okay. (Wow. I say that too much…) 🙂
Thanks!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying! What time zone are you meaning when you say 5 pm?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic What's the best book you've read recently? in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g I’ll have to check out Book of a Thousand Days. Kindle is wonderful!
@ashlyvye Ohhh! You really like the Mistborn Trilogy!. 😉 I’ll have to find and read them!
@rochellaine HHmm… I like old romance novels! I’ll have to read those too before you *threateningly* throw those GLH books at me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-anson Wow! Those names are really cool! I especially like the names Laria and Efren.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 There are a lot of people here (including myself) who jump at the chance to beta-read. Part of that reason is we all love the chance to read a free story! 🙂
Since I rarely read fantasy and am quite uncomfortable with magic, I might instead just tag people to read your story, but you’ll definitely be able to find several willing…[Read more]
- Load More
