-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye There is actually an article here on KP about that! I don’t know how to do links but if you look through the last 5 or so articles you will probably see it! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I don’t really get why everyone likes the Twilight series so much, and that’s after having read all of them (maybe being about vampires during the vampire craze helped). I guess if you strip the plot to its skeleton then it’s got an okay premise. Other than that everything doesn’t really make any sense. I didn’t like the main character…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I think Daeus was one of the people who started Kingdom Pen, so naturally he’s been here for a long time 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Favorite authors… Let’s see… Maybe Andrew Peterson, ’cause he wrote the Wingfeather Saga XD
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Wow that’s a really pretty name! 😀 Never read the Twilight books and I hope I never do haha. No offence if your a fan.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Haha! Well, I’ve been on the forum since the day it started so they just slowly accumulated over time. Plus, I used to be super active on here. (@that_writer_girl_99)
I’ve read the Mistborn trilogy and The Way of Kings. I’m not really sure which one I like better.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is for all the editors and grammaticians out there…
“I hold that a man has as much right to spell things the way they are pronounced as he has to pronounce them the way they ain’t spelled.”
                         ~ Josh Billings
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Did you ever get a response to this in any other topic?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Let’s see how adviceful I can be…
When it comes to finding a theme for you novel or story, the task before you might seem a bit daunting. After all, there are hundreds to choose from. Lists upon lists of topics to write about, but which one will apply to my novel?
Which one will make the most sense?
As Christian…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I don’t know how I managed to miss you until now, but welcome! Just so you know, there are a handful of Brandon Sanderson fans on here, myself included. 😉
You should definitely read The Lord Of The Rings. I admit, parts of it can be a slow read, but it gives you a deeper look at the characters. Also, I believe the meaning behind the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Well, I drew Cadenza. I don’t know if her dress is the style you were looking for but, hopefully you like her!
And a little closer…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yep! Five cats.. The momma cat is Bella and shes a beautiful black Norwegian Forest Cat (at least that’s what we think she is.. We don’t really know since she adopted us) with bright green eyes.. long fur.. and a very round belly xD Her four kittens (not kittens anymore..) Stella, Twila, Harry, and Mouse are all mutt cats so i’m not s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh yeah, could I bother you for more details on his hair though? 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I guess ill draw Adrian then! 😀 Since you already have two other characters to draw you don’t have to draw any of mine (Unless you really want to haha)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wahoo! Awesome! Thank you so much for all of your help! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh cool! That looks great!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one you can draw for me:
Ilea—20 years old, has waist-length jet-black hair, violet eyes, dark clothes. Her character is kinda sad. And, oh yeah, she’s the daughter of my villain, if that helps! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh, I wanna draw Cadenza!!! If I find time today…. 😉
- Load More
