-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree yeah I feel like the bad in Kylo wouldn’t be good for the good in Rey.
OKAY SO IS ANYONE ELSE MAD THAT KYLO SMASHED UP HIS EPIC-LOOKING HELMET?!?! I mean, come on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thank you! I’ll definitely let her know about that book 🙂
@jane-maree thank you too! yup, it made sense 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I don’t have anything to add to the many wonderful things said here already, but I’ll just let you know that I struggle with the same thing (doesn’t everyone at some point?) and I’m praying for you!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Totally get it! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine thank you for this!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’d love to draw her! but sadly, I have a pretty busy week and I don’t think I’d be able to get to it soon enough. I’m sure the other people you tagged will do an awesome job though.
tagging a couple more artists @perfectfifths @warrenluther04 @skredder
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I also have no experience in writing for film. 🙁 I have a little (very little) experience with stage plays, and my mom is really good at that, but as for movies – well, that’s quite different.
But as I was thinking I remembered something I had once heard/thought about the difference between books and movies.
A book is written…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter @ariella-newheart @dekreel
I have a character that desperately needs a face. 😉
Her name is Keegan and she is 15 years old. She has thick dark hair (brown, but almost black) that hangs past the middle of her back. Her eyes are icy blue and she probably has a smirk or a bossy smile. Personality: independent, easil…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
*puts hands on hips* This topic has been deserted long enough. I shall put an end to this monstrosity! Voila. 😉
Introducing my superhero/fiction novella that is currently untitled because I seriously started it about 3 weeks ago. 🙂 🙂

-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel It’s so hard to feel like that, sometimes. You pick up your pen, and you want to create things. And then the monsters come back, your doubts and fears, telling you that you aren’t good enough. That there’s no hope.
And suddenly, you’re paralyzed by fear. Comparing yourself to other writers can be amazingly painful. Know that God is…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl I like Han, but I actually disliked the Han + Leia combo too. And I never liked Leia *audience gasps again* she just rubbed me the wrong way sometimes
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m highly interested to see what answers you get!
I’ve thought writing for movies/shows would be cool but idk anything about it. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I’m not sure if I’m a shipper or not……..*thinks*
same! this actor for Han, he’s just…………it’s just not workin’ for me. I still wanna see the movie though, ’cause I’m curious to know more about this character.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I know you already have 3 other people drawing her.. But would it be okay if I joined in too? *hides under pillow*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic No, I'm not a movie writer, *points* she is…… in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Unfortunately, I am not a movie writer either. But I’m sure one of the lovely people you tagged can be of some assistance. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww…thanks! 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I’m reading my history book again. Anyone on?
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @claire-c @jane-maree @skredder @rochellaine @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 😀 It was really. Epic.
Kylo and Rey shipping? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay though
Yeah, I was not one of the shippers. Apparently several others who saw the movie thought that it would be a good idea for them to get into the same spaceship… thus the word ‘shipping’
I mean they are both force users and it kinda makes sense and they…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Yes, I once wrote a scene where my MC was taught to use a sword. There are of course many different approaches to teaching someone sword fighting, mainly depending on how much time is available. Generally, you’re taught footwork first, then sword drills are added on. A sword drill is a single maneuver practiced over and over.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 7 months ago
Helloooo! First of all, I’ve still been flailing about The Last Jedi *flails and squeals* We watched it in the theater with friends and (like I do every single time in the movie theater) I drank too much soda and knew i had to go to the restroom. But there was so much going on in the movieeeee!!!!!!! I clamped my hands on the arm rests to keep…[Read more]
- Load More
