-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Me, too! The only think I ever draw is manga profiles. I really enjoy it, too X)
Book recommendations. *groans* *pulls out long list*
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (historical fiction)
- Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen (non-fiction Christian)
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (fantasy, favorite book after Wingfeather Saga)
…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Read Brandon Sanderson (crazy amazing fantasy author). Also, Cry The Beloved Country (not fantasy, but very deep and heartfelt. The best Christian novel I’ve ever read). Oh, and read Dreamlander too! It’s amazing.
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Hi! don’t know if you’re still on, but sadly I can’t join you for writing at the moment. I’m actually headed to the Readers’ Corner, so let me know if you’re going over there today too 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Those are good points! I know I struggle with taking God’s gifts for granted, too
@jenwriter17Â I read Ruth 1, as well
I looked up the names for Naomi and Mara. Mara means “bitterness and sorrow,” and Naomi means “pleasantness.” It’s interesting to know
I think one of the reasons God brought food back to Judah was to show Naomi H…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young yes, even after all that had happened, Naomi and Ruth still had each other. God always provides a means of strength during hard times.
@jane-maree okey-dokey! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Those are AMAZING!!
I think I’m actually kind of an ambivert. I just happened to be in a really good mood when I found you XD
Which is your favorite Wingfeather Saga book? I like the second one for all the adventure
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @slylilhuntress !
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I knew his funeral was today.
I read Ruth chapter 1, and I have a few thoughts thus far. I thought verse 6 was interesting when it said “she had heard how Adonai had paid attention to his people by giving them food.”
Also I found it fascinating that while Naomi had lost her husband and sons, God was providing for her by giving her…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine  Hi! I’m on here now and can write for a little bit. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!!
IÂ love your username!! And your profile picture!
So, you like Andrew Peterson! Please tell me you’ve read his books… If not READ THEM, OR ELSE!!
Can I see some of your dragon pictures? If not, that’s okay 😉
Is my extroversion enough for ya? 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I actually have to go now for a while. might be on later, not sure….
-
Joy replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Unfortunately I haven’t watched enough of Star Wars to give an answer. XP Sorry!
(However, if you ever want to write a Dr Who story… 😂 )
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. ~Unknown
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just curious, did any of you know Billy Graham’s funeral was today?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello and welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Another question.
I was wondering what your thoughts were on talking and sharing about your novel before it’s published? If you’re planning to get published within the next few years, should your novel facts and characters and everything else go incognito?
For example, if I were to talk about my novel on my blog, would that be…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine hey!!! I’m on now for a little while at least (hard to fit writing in these days…) are you on?
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
- Load More
