-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Okay, bye!
Thanks!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve gotta go now. It’s gettin’ kinda late for me. It was nice to be able to write when someone else is on here for a change. 🙂
Good luck with your short story! 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Classic.
@jenwriter17 Yeah. I think it’s the “Worst Allegory Ever” video.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I remember that! It was really funny.
@jenwriter17 It was the original, first mention of the fact that Daniel milks puppies. 😀 I don’t remember which video it’s in, though.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper oh. my. goodness. the new design looks awesome!!! A++++++ 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Has anyone taken on Joyce yet?
….aaaaaaand were you serious about drawing one of our characters in exchange? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel wait, did this actually happen in a video? (me has goldfish memory)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine It probably takes forever to write simply because it is a short story. 🙂
Good luck with it. Don’t let your characters run away with the story too much. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine yay! I was hoping this topic would be created soon 😉 will definitely be posting some prompts and collages soon <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Great! I’m still working on my short story. (If it’s a short story, why does it take so long to write it?) 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I’m working on Clouded Fury right now. I recently passed a huge plot point in the story.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m not technically “still here” because I was gone, but just got back. 🙂
What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress yes Captain America’s my fave too. I also like Black Panther and Hawk Eye
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Ahoy! Anyone still here? I can stay for a short while.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks so much! Brianna sounds great 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress If I may add something to my list of book recommendations (told you I’d probably forget something), I think you should check out James Herriot’s books! They’re a series of semi-non-fictional, biographical stories about a Scottish veterinarian (his real name is Alf Wight) who moved to mid-England to work with animals in the mid…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hey! We were just talking about historical books in Writer’s Corner, and I forgot to ask you: Have you ever read or heard of James Herriot? He was a Scottish veterinarian who moved to mid-England to work with animals in the mid 1930s. And he wrote a series of really fun books about his career and his life! It’s a series of four…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ooooh, Star Trek!
G’bye! *Vulcan salutes*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing It’s a funny thing…my poems usually turn out better than I thought they were going to, and my stories/books usually turn out not as well as I expected – but I write way more prose than poetry! 🙂
Okay, goodbye! See you Monday!
@dekreel I’ll be leaving now too, since my brother’s playing a Voyager episode for us! I hope it’s one I h…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Good night!
@rochellaine *shrugs* Fiction is fine, too.
Have you read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith? It’s historical fiction
Hm. I’ve never heard of those books
- Load More

@dekreel Yes! I have heard of James Herriot. I have a (big) picture book with several of his stories illustrated, and I don’t know what the original books looked like, but I really enjoyed the stories in that. I’ll have to look up the show! (I watch mostly stuff from before 1967, but I’ll make the exception to prove the rule here. 🙂 )