-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal @supermonkey42 I guess mine is called “Writerly Adventures” instead of “KP Adventure” now. “KPA” is very vague. I suppose “KPA” is its code name XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yup! It’s the one about the adult alien who accidentally traps himself in the body of a two-year-old human.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine And that brings me to my second idea: Have one topic for the story itself, and an entirely different topic for the comments!
Inspiration: I follow a different forum for a game called The Aetherlight (And no, Aethasians, I haven’t joined yet), and there are several writers who write stories about the game. They have a topic for the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 Stan approves of this idea
To answer:
1) No, I don’t object, and I think it’s a great idea
2) Google Docs, a webpage, and a topic are all good ideas for this. I think a new topic would be the most accessible for members of the forum. The custom webpage is also epic, but where would the link to that be kept?
3) I can’t think…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I really like that idea! I get so exhausted wading through the pages and pages of comments when trying to read the older installments of stories, I think a google document for each story would be very useful!
Sorry, @dekreel but I am afraid I disagree, because if we made a topic for it we would still get the miles of comments…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart In that case:
Male:
Lurnaz
Jeale
Mikra
Dylar
Jamras(z)Female
Shirae
Lizev
Kethra
Tatali
KarbyHope you like some of these! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a sci-fi/comedy! sounds cool 😉
is this story from one of the prompts someone posted?
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Two years! *high five* Honestly, this place wouldn’t be the same without you and your wonderful enthusiasm.
… Is your sister also on the forums?!
That’s a good idea! *waits impatiently for October*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Um, a sci-fi/comedy short story? ;D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong You may call yourself “no poet” but I really enjoyed the swinging rhythm and the simple rhyme scheme. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine outlining my dystopian book 🙂 how ’bout you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking @dekreel @anyandallKapeefers
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m on for a little while. It’s only been forty minutes since you said you’d be an hour, but let me know when and if you get here. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And I will try Xander…I cannot promise he will even look like a human, but I’ll do my best! 😉 *salutes*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Aaaaaagggghhh! I love her! Thank you so much. 🙂 🙂 Her dress and hair are PERFECT.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Thank you so much! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young not sure if you’re on or not, but it looks like I won’t be on writing for a while yet. not at least for an hour or more. sorry! 🙁 will you be on tonight?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m not sure, maybe. 🙂
- Load More
