-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 That would prove to be a bit of a problem.
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Oh, yeah. The teedletiden are one of my fantasy races. They’re short and they live in the trees. I’m going to introduce them near the end of book one and I plan on hauling along one of them for the other two books.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I took the survey! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel these pictures are so cuuuute! 😀 thanks for sharing them <3
(ooh, yeah, good idea about blotting out your name. i shoulda done that)
@rochellaine *gasps*  Fantasy you say? say it ain’t so! 😉
(not sure how i came up with the whole space bees thingy)
-
Daeus started the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi KeePers,
I want to create a little gift for my subscribers. The question is: what would be the best gift to give? I’ve put together a little survey if you have a moment.
https://goo.gl/forms/Q8aR6y7jCcExn0q12
@sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @catwing @dragonsnapper @supermonkey42 @anne-of-lothlorien @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @dekreel…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I JUST WANT TO TAG EVERYBODY!
Why can’t I do that?
*goes away moping and sad*
(jk) -
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! This is a great idea. I wrote a story about a 3-legged cat once. And one about a girl named Lil or something. I have both of them buried in a box somewhere…if I find them, I’ll post pictures! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago


My sister and me. Don’t ask why she has a “V” on her head……


A rope…

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY EVE needs a rope in order to float out of the hole XD


Many of my stories ended like this — my sister and I playing Ring-Around-The-Rosie <3
So yeah, most of my stories involved a hole back then. Not very original XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

I was a huge fan of WALL-E back then. As for Ragdoll, I have no idea how she got to be a floating face… X’D

That’s the hole XD


-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, this is funny. 😀 I would love to read about a family of wolves rowboating from America to Japan! And Space Bees? How did you come up with that one?!
Like @kaya-young most of my first attempts at storycrafting were when I told stories to my sisters. And then, when I decided I wanted my stories written down, my first “of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â “Bees go to Space.” That sounds like a book I’d want to read XD
Okay, I’m going to share something I wrote, or rather drew, when I was seven
(I had to blot out my name. Cyber-safety, ya know…)

-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I can see there’s only one thing to be done here.
*melts chair*
*grins* Thanks for giving me the excuse. I haven’t melted one of those in a while.
Aaaanyway, that is all right. I totally understand when life hits you hard–happened to me recently. If you want, you could probably be a charlie/delta reader for the later drafts of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Ahh… you know, just what your personality is like X’D
And whatever you would want me to mention in a KP story
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17  Yeah, please don’t tell King Daeus! I like it here! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â AAAAAAH! X’D
*scurries to old drawer to fish for some old stories…*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young wow, really? *decides not to tell King Daeus so you can stay in Kingdom Pen*
well, you came around in the end. you were shown the light 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
<3 You all are awesome.
@ethryndal Thanks for being my buddy back. I think you’re epic. I have to meet you someday in person. Thanks for making me laugh every time I read a post, on here or over on the Sarcastic Elf. I can always tell what day of the week it is by how many days it is until you post again. 😛
@jenwriter17 *resists melting…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Oh wow! Um…hmm, well I like all of them for different reasons. But, if I am perfectly honest I think that Clouded Fury, the first one, is my favorite. Probably because I know the characters better in that one. And there is going to be a sequel. Depending on how that one goes, there may or may not be a third. But, yeah, I think Clouded…[Read more]
- Load More
