-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ugh. The worst part for me is my throat. My throat is SO sore and it has been all day. 😛
Thank you!!
What’s the worst disease/sickness/whatever you’ve ever had? I had bronchitis last year. NOT fun. 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Sheesh, I really don’t like colds. I get the worst headaches with them. I hope you get over it soon. I’ll be praying for ya. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Ooh! Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. Sounds fun, though XD
All right, anyone else? I would like more than one person to try her, since I have a very vague impression of what she looks like. And, as always, I will draw one of yours in exchange.
@gabbyj @ingridrd @sage-g @itisastarrynight @notawriter @ariella-newheart
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder That’s good 🙂
Well, it’s a cold. I’ll survive. XDÂ But yeah, not fun.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel aw, I wish I could draw your character! but I’m really busy with other art project for an upcoming art competition. I have to enter 6 pieces of artwork (3 different categories though 1) fine arts 2) photography 3) assorted arts), and I have about a month to do it.
…..whoopeee…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj @ingridrd @sage-g @jenwriter17 @itisastarrynight @notawriter @ariella-newheart @artists
I have another character!
Her name is Rhanwyn. She is… still a child. You can draw her aged anywhere between five and thirteen years old, just please tell me the age in which you are drawing her.
She has wavy, dirty-blonde hair (not litera…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Eek! That doesn’t sound fun. Glad you got your school done on time. 🙂 I think I’m doin’ pretty good.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Ey! How are you doing? I’m doing okay. For once I finished school on time, so I’m happy about that. On the downside, I’m sick…
*boisterous sneeze*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Ahoy! I’m doing a wee bit of editing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise All Kapeefer literature deserves to be in the Compendium! Kapeefer literature is so rare, that of course it has to have its own website 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17 @jane-maree @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @waterlily @catwing
I’m doing some character planning!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I guess so. Basically I put it there to distinguish me from my sister XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @dragon-snapper for being an awesome: writer, artist, blogger, and person in general!
Also @jenwriter17 and @ariella-newheart for being awesome beta-readers!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 All my stories were about animal families for, like, 1 1/2 to 2 years 🙂 Yeah, we’d love to see your stories! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
As always, I’m late to all the good forums and miss everything! 😩😫 Is there still a reader slot open? 🙏🙏🙏 *jumps on top of computer desk and waves to the computer monitor* I hope that there is … your story sounds awesome!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 (😅😂)
Oh, @dragon-snapper…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
OOH! BETA-READING! *bounces up and down* *waves*
Could I? *jumps up and down excitedly* Your synopsis/summary sounds awesome!
May I? But wait…how are you doing it? Is it on Google (the only form of beta-reading-stuff that I am familiar with) or do we do something else?
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can you add Corissa’s poem to the Compendium? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea I just realized that I made a whole speech on the home-page announcement for you, but never said the words “thank you…”
Sooooo thank you! Thank you for all that you have done here on KP. Thank you for all the writing advice and encouragement you have given everyone. And (this goes to Anna and @the-real-kapeefer as well) thank you SO…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Nope. They’re probably better behaved than humans, actually. 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Praying for your friend and her family!
@anne-of-lothlorien Praying! That really sucks. I know someone who suffers from chronic migraines so bad that she’s had to go to the ER more times than I’ve got fingers and toes, so I know how bad it can get and how bad it can mess up your life. I really pray that this clears up for you soon!
- Load More
