-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yellow hotdog! Seriously, that is something I say on a daily basis, that and “Fredrickson.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel On. Sort of. Trying to figure out how to write, because my brain seems to have forgotten.
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @skredder @ariella-newheart @anyone
I’m still here. XD
Getting to one of my favorite parts of the KPA…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus For being a king. And for being awesome. And for changing the way I write forever.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel For all the jokes and crazy things we do over in Writers’ Corner. 😀 You’re so much fun to talk with!
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *does it anyway*

-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *melts computer*
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy XD It’s stuck again.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Yeahh, sometimes I feel like I’ve spent may too much time here. Because, in case you haven’t picked that up, I really love it here XD
(I wasn’t going to ask. I knew you’d put it there one way or another. XD 😉 )
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@his-instrument For your encouragement on my first book and for writing one of my favorite 1st person POV narrators. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😐
He still looks annoyed. -
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper You can’t eat my second favorite throne. It’s mine!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *drinks some sappy maple syrup*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow!!!! I LOVE it! May I tag a couple more people to read it? It’s so cool. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *eats your second favorite throne too*
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. 🙂 Know that I assumed that sentiment behind those words even if you never directly said them. It’s been a blast to shoot those videos with the siblings.
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*pokes head in*
*melts all ya’lls chairs* BWAHAHAHAAA!!! Finally, an excuse to melt @daeus and @kate-flournoy‘s chairs. It’s been a while.
Anyway, just saying that their needs to be an International Kapeefer library containing all the books that Kapeefers write. Basically, a library where anyone who wants to read good Christian fiction…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re welcome. 😍
- Load More

