-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal X’D Thanks!! Yes, it’s one of my favorite dialogues
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel XD Jane talking to the troll… That was hilarious XD XD XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations 😛 Yep. He also knows dragon, but I can’t understand any of it (it’s all growling noises)
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 Stan is ecstatic to hear that.
I agree! Tolkien and Lewis were both amazing authors. Narnia, The Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings were some of the books that made me get into writing and storytelling in the first place.
It’s cool to find someone with so much variety in work 😀 I’ve done pretty much only fantasy. I enjoy…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations He’s a year old. But of course, dragons mature quickly, so sometimes he acts and talks like a knowledge-addled philosopher…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Stan: My most gracious welcome to you, fellow esteemed Kapeefer; aye, few of the race which I call my own foster true love and gratefulness for that noble and beautiful fruit, and—you have a weakness for raspberries!?
*flies off to find some*
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@livgiordano, HI!!! It’s good to see you here. And, yes, kind of weird. But then again, you do seem to be practically everywhere. JK ☺ Good to see you
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree Do pizza ninjas ever have trouble being stealthy? Because I would think the scent of freshly baked pizza would cling to them and thus alert people when they’re trying to sneak around…
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x ELIZABETH!! *tackle hugs* It’s so awesome, and slightly strange to see you here. But YAY! I know you’ll absolutely love it. This place has been great for me so far, so…😉😘
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@livgiordano, hey. I finally got on Kingdom Pen. You told me to tag you, and that’s what I am doing. 😀 Sorry I didn’t think to do it earlier. So… Yeah.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus, hmm… I don’t know. I guess Christian fiction would definitely be an option. I tried historical fiction before, but it didn’t work, because I did not plan it out well. I also wrote from a villain’s POV in the book I am writing. That was fun. 🙂
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, yeah I did meet Ingrid. Well, isn’t that great. I can mark it off after all. What a day. I got to join KP, met a wolf, and got greeted by a dragon. I can tell that I will have many fascinating adventures in this kingdom. No, I am not musical at all, sadly, but my brother definitely is. I like singing, but only when I think others…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I’m glad to meet someone else who writes in many genres. 😀 Are there any genres you want to write in the future?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, hi. And hello Stan. I have never been greeted by a dragon before. I am honored. 😊
I am glad to hear that many people here are fans of those books. Because, really, how can you not be.
I like to write all kinds of stuff. I have written a short fiction story that takes place in modern times. I am now working on a fantasy project with a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well I just did. XD And I rather like the results! 😉
@skredder Thanks! Yes, it’s another one of my favorite parts
*whispers* (next to the next part, that is! Mwehehehhh…)
@jane-maree Same though! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhh wait, you’ve already met X’D Oops!
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ahh, classics! 😉
Do you sing or play an instrument? What kind of music do you like to listen to? I dabble in singing and piano, but I play cajon the most. I like listening to new age, classical and soundtracks 🙂
So you want to meet a wolf? Fair enough, I’ll hook you up with @ingridrd! *sticks head out of door* Ingrid! I…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
😀 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! Stan, my pet dragon, says Hi. (Actually, it was a kind of long welcome speech that was unintelligible, but it meant Hi.)
I, too, am a big fan of the Hobbit, Narnia, and Lord of the Rings. In fact, many people here are ;P
What do you like to write about? I write fantasy 😛
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, thanks. I am glad to be here. 🙂 My favorite book? Well, that’s pretty hard for me to decide because I love so many. My favorites include The Hobbit and the Chronicles of Narnia. I also like the Lord of the Rings books. I like painting pretty much anything, but I seem to enjoy giant crosses, big words and letters, or random designs…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd, hi. Wow, this place must be pretty great then. Makes me more glad that I joined. My puppy is an adorable mini Chihuahua. I never thought I would like having a Chihuahua that much, but that was before I got my Jazzy. That might just be because I am in love with pretty much all dogs. 😍 BTW, I love your profile pic. I also love wolves.
- Load More
