-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder HAHAHAHHAHA!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks!
Oh my! I love that quote! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hello and welcome!!! I write sci-fi too! And contemporary fiction and his-fic. (Yeah, I’m one of the only two or three people here who don’t do fantasy. 😮 ;D ) What type of sci-fi do you write? Do you watch any sci-fi shows like Star Trek or Stargate SG-1?
What’s your favorite historical period?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ooh. Yum. I love all of those foods.
If you like Sci-fi, I totally suggest you write it. You won’t regret it. 😁 I love coming up with all these crazy technologies and stuff for my book. I don’t have as much experience in fantasy as I do in Sci-fi, yet, but I am doing some work in fantasy right now. Totally different but just as fun.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @sleepwalkingmk I actually think that plan for robbing the museum might work! Wouldn’t the guards just think you were making fun of them and not take you seriously?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper, or Snapper. Yes, more Sci-fi. *cheers* That’s one of the reasons I started writing. There just aren’t enough good, clean Sci-fi books out there. 😀
Thanks for the greeting, honorable Dragon Snapper.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, Esther did do a really good job with her diplomatic way of saying, “You know, husband dear, someone plans to kill me and my family.” 😀 I wonder if Haman knew she was a Jew? It doesn’t seem like it, right, since she didn’t tell anyone she was? Imagine his horror upon finding out: “Wow. I really blew that one.” :)…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Well I read chapter 7, and I think this is the climax of Esther. This is an intense chapter! Esther really aproched things tactfully, and I really think she did a good job with how she told the king about Haman.
I was just listening to this song this morning about Esther and thought I would…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome!
I’m so glad that you have joined the best corner of the internet ever! I also really like TobyMac, and chocolate is the best!
What is your favorite TobyMac song and do you like dark or light chocolate better?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @singforjoy Awesome! Tell me a bit about yourselves 😉
@sleepwalkingmk Well, as it turns out, the prologue is actually a dud. I ended up writing Jenna’s GIF-hiding story instead. But thank you! XD
And yes! I’ll fit you in eventually. Describe yourself 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooohh!!! Your puppy sounds ADORABLE. ❤️😍
-
Skredder replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you see the letters KPD and immediately think Kingdom Pen Documentary.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x 😀 XD Raspberries, ice cream, pizza, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate are the main Kapeefer foods
Yep! That’s part of what make fantasy and sci-fi so great. You can create entire worlds in them, and create so much wonder and awesomeness
-
Snapper replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x SCI-FI! Yes! Thank you–the world sorely needs more Christian sci-fi writers. 😀 😀 😀
Perhaps you can guess. I write sci-fi. 😛
Anyway, welcome to KP!
I am Dragon Snapper, also a Dragon, but you can call me Snaps or Snapper or whatever. 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, hi. I am also new here. I don’t really know if it’s my place to greet you to KP since I just got here myself, earlier today, but I thought it would be nice to talk to someone new like me. Yes, I think that there are a lot of awesome people here.
I also love chocolate and art. I guess you know how I feel about chocolate art. Jk, but…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skedder, thank you, thank you, thank you. It’s good to be here.
I do love building LEGOs. Sometimes I think I am too old, but I usually stop thinking about it when I get distracted by a new idea.
Yeah, I don’t do romance. I don’t really like reading it, so I am not even going to try writing it. Yes, Action and Adventure are the best.😁
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, thank you. I have several favorite characters. For the Hobbit my favorite is, of course, Bilbo. For lotr I can’t decide. I guess Sam. I also really like several others, but, yeah, I’d have to go with Sam. How about you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, yes, Tolkien and Lewis are great inspiration. Especially for writing fantasy
I do love writing Sci-fi. I like it because, like fantasy, there are so many options of what you can do. I like being able to invent things for the worlds in my stories.
Ice cream and pizza and raspberries? Yum!
-
Skredder replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
LEGOs!! Oh man, I used to love LEGOs so much. I also don’t like writing romance. I can to a small extent, but it will never be the focus of my book. Action and Adventure is the best! 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine, thank! Oh, I like all kinds of music. I like Toby mac, Lauren Diagle (not sure if I spelled that right), Piano Guys, and Mandisa. To name a few.
- Load More
