-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Not too long ago. About three weeks, but I took a break to do some editing on The Dragonraiders, which is now actually on Kingdom Pen
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @anyone
I’m here! Writing a couple school essays. 😛
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh! Ohh! Pick Me!! *jumps up and down excitedly*
I want to be a beautiful and graceful light purple giraffe who is best friends with Stan. I can draw and paint using my long tounge and I can surprisingly Hula-Hoop dance really well.
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, would Decisions be a title that y’all would look more into?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 YES! I made a map of the Kingdom of Pen! Here you go 🙂

-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, that’s awesome. It sounds really cool. When did you start it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, exhausted and heaving with the effort. We gaze dow…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay. Thanks!
No problem! 😀
@dragon-snapper Gold, and brown-hazel eyes. Thanks! No map…thanks anyway! 😀
Sorry guys, I have to go for a bit. I’ll try to get back on as soon as I can, though!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrentluther04 😛 Right. My scales are that golden color in my picture, and my eyes are this brownish color. Brown and hazel, really.
(And I have not this map of KP… though I think someone else might’ve drawn one at one point.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper and @anyone-else-who-goes-on-KP-more-than-I-do Does anyone have a map of the Kingdom of Pen? I know that there are several islands because of @dekreel ‘s KPA, but I don’t really know anything else about the specifics of our wonderful bestiest place on the Internet. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, good. 🙂 No one should ever be scared of Snapper. (Although I’m probably gonna be in the beginning, due to the fact that as a golden retriever I had never seen a dragon before. 🙂 Sorry, Snapper. 😅)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Dragon eyes. 🙂 XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Uh… my dragon eyes or my real eyes? xD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira As I’m doing the character notes, I had a question. Are there any limits to your singing power? Thanks! 😀
But still…you don’t like Snapper? …😦😧😮😲…
😀 🙂
@dragon-snapper Random question: what color are your eyes? (Again, character notes. 🙂 ) Thanks! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Right now I’m working on a story about a semi-futuristic city with warriors who fight one another using exosuit battle mechs, so it has some sci-fi elements 😉 It’s fun
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, @ariel-ashira. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, this kingdom does have extremely friendly citizens. 😁
My WIP is a Sci-fi novel titled, Classified: A Hostanica File. It takes place in the future and is about a seventeen year old girl named Madelyn Reems. She has a older brother, Jared, and two younger brothers. She also has a younger sister. A…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yay! People are excited! Thanks! Yup! It helps to read others’ stories…. 😀 *pants happily* 🙂 Thanks again!
@dragon-snapper Thanks! *hides chair* 🙂
@sam-kowal Thanks! What type of dragon is Stan again?
@dekreel If you want to, you can. 🙂
Thanks again!
- Load More
