-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! Are you on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.
I don’t know why I said my wingspan is big… *shrug* My mind was wandering. -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’m here 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, see you then! (So sorry!)
@alia Maybe, my family’s schedule is a little erratic so I’m never completely sure. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Alia it only happened one other time… It’s kinda funny though.
I try and make a helpless creature that needs constant care, but can transform you into anything. Then they make him want to destroy humans. Lol. Sentences can be interpreted many different ways. That’s the fun of it. XD
I will admit that Graenw is a hard name to remember. -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I have to sign off now. see you in two hours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m going to be around in forty minutes/an hour, to do some editing.
(The sneezing has stopped but the violent coughing has begun, so I’m still confined to home)
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter *brushes self off* *grins* *shakes from excitement* At least it wasn’t really Nobody. I almost accidentally made him into Nobody. Which is scary… 0.0
But now he is just a narrator. *calms self down* Just a narrator…
Have you read Half Upon a Time? I think I found Nobody twice in there. What do you think? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thank you!
I have no idea. They’re just crazy about making laws. If you asked them they really wouldn’t be able to tell you either. They would just say “It’s too many.” When they said that to my dad about the last adoption we did, he said “Too many for what? We can feed them, clothe them, and house them.” They thought for a momen…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing The wingspan of an albatross can get to eleven and a half feet. 😀 That’s really big.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks suspiciously at you* *checks back at earlier posts to see if you’re trustworthy* Very well, I believe you. After all, if a writer can’t kill characters off, a writer must be trusted.
seriously, how do you not kill off your characters. at least tell me you torture them.
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Praying for your family.
Why do you think they have rules like that? -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *beams*
I’m a black Cheshire Catwing. I’m not true black, I’m black tabby, but you can’t tell unless you look closely (eg. Forehead, tail, underbelly. sometimes it looks tabby-ish. My cat is like this. :3 If you look at the individual hairs they are half black, half white. And strangely my feathers are pitch black. Normally tabbys…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I didn’t, I didn’t!!!! Those were name suggestions for his books! *raises hands in alarm while backing away slowly* I promise I won’t tell anyone else the names of my books before you. You will be the absolute first person notified when my website is published!
😀 😀 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, wait a second…did you tell @sam-kowal the name of your books???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh I forgot: Yes, I think it’s comparatively easy to get a book on Amazon, though my brother actually put up those two as ebooks since I was only fourteen at the time and knew nothing about technology. I’ve just been lazy recently and haven’t done the rest of my books. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, probably, since I’m slacking off with speech and writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m back! 🙂 It’s eight o’clock where I live, but not where you live. 😀 Will I still see you tonight as well?
@sam-kowal Those particular ones are in a contemporary children’s adventure series. I also have a science fiction novel (which can also fit into the genre of historical, since it’s time travel,) but I’m much happier with the ki…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, you need to write more…I just spent about 15ish minutes reading through the adventures for the first time…I need more.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, you writing? because everyone has left me all alone…well, I left first, but I did return
- Load More
