-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And hopefully you all were imagining the MC as a guy… 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hope you don’t mind, I just made your last portion into present tense to match the rest of the story. 🙂
It isn’t a direct route, but at least this way we won’t be seen. Several times I think I hear footsteps crackling on the leaves behind us.
“Are we being followed?” I ask Akira.
She shrugs, but several times I see her glanc…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I suppose not…
@gh24682468999 I just made up a language of gibberish 😉
@ingridrd Thanks! Yes, I remembered…
@supermonkey42 Thank you! I think I can say the same of other KP literature as well, actually.
@skredder At least Rochellaine spared him! Even though, apparently, that’s a little impl…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia True to my word, I am telling you first of all that my website is finally published! 😀 I’ll be announcing it to a few others here one of the next few days, but if you’d like an early bird pass I’ll give you the address now. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I really messed up your tag. Sorry about that! @warrenluther04
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thank you. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I insist that disbeliefing someone is not morbid! If they’re not real in the first place, how does it hurt to make them disappear from tangible sight? I can only disbelief things that aren’t real, since disbeliefing is a factor of the imagination.
@supermonkey42 Well no, “sentient” droids aren’t real, but you don’t act like a droid. :…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I love writing from villain POVs, so yeah! Let’s do this! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *hides in shame* Haha, I was kind of hoping no one would notice. 🙂 I had a good reason to stay up late, though. I wanted to discuss a problem with someone, and Seekjustice was the only one around. If you want to know what the problem was, you can read a few posts from our discussion, starting from here. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I’ve read a little from both of this authors. Good. So now I know that it probably wouldn’t be annoying to readers, because those book are somewhat well known in Christian fiction.
@gh24682468999. OK good. Yes, it will definitely be essential to the story. The best reason is not having to explain all this stuff with so much detail…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Awesomesauce! 😛 @his-instrument
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That’s really creative how you used Rochellaine, yet it works perfectly! 😀 Good job on the latest installment.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@his-instrument I love this movie so much! And these quotes are absolutely perfect!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Okay cool, Ill try and get started on that sometime today! 🙂
Whoa that’s really good @dragon-snapper !
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha! Yes! That poor troll!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I do have a character you could draw for me!
Harper Vandmark—has curly/bushy red hair, large glasses, brown eyes, and freckles. She is 15 and somewhat naïve. She is loyal, kind, and always sees the best in people. Harper usually wears light blue jeans, and a burgundy shirt with a zigzag pattern. 🙂
- Load More
