-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You are one of the only people who has the power to make me laugh aloud when I’m completely alone in a room with my computer. 😀 Fortunately, my sisters aren’t asleep this time.
Oh, oh! I’m not killing him! *gasps in horror* How could you think it of me?! He’s just going to fall off the cliff and get injured.
I am posit…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, dear. Oh dear. This is making me sad.
“STAN! STAN, COME BACK HERE!”
*listens with mouth ajar*
*frowns*
*huffs*
*pulls on a billowing cloak and steps out into the night to go look for him*
It’s okay, Bobert. As soon as Stan’s back, he’ll drop by to see you
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *Stan stares disbelief blaster in the face with confident assurance*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, it is a dangerous power that must not be used unWisely…. 😀
Thank you! *pants a sigh of relief* *barks in horror at the memory of a disbelief of Dekreel* AAH! 🙂 Thanks! *pants another sigh of relief*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, this is so funny! The only one I’ve ever threatened to disbelief before this was @dekreel and suddenly now I’ve got all sorts of creatures begging me to affirm their existence! 😀
Don’t worry, I believe in you. And as long as I believe in you there’s no possible way you could disappear. *remembers when I accidentally c…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42 Who else lives in Eskrey and Castle Regnis besides Daeus and Knight Kate? Also, what are their tags? Thanks!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks! You’re in!
@sam-kowal Okay. Now, would you be with Stan? If so, what are your personality and traits?
@catwing A Cheshire Catwing. Thanks!
@rochellaine Would you like to be a character? Like your character in @dekreel‘s KPA?
And this is the head of the Grand Glaring Clowder Catwing Council [aka the Catwing Council…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Bobert is a little boy about five or six years of age. You can read the story of his origin here, if you like. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Just so you know, I am an amazing superior being who lives in the future and I have killed my characters by poisoning them, shooting them, stabbing them, bayoneting them and executing them, but I have never killed a character by throwing them off a cliff…
*runs away chuckling evilly*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, I have my character landing on a beach. Would that beach be where the Hope River goes into the ocean? Thanks!
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! You now have a pet Griffin. What should his/her name be? (Please specify gender, by the way. Thanks!)
@alia You’re in! Cool powers by the way! 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay. Would you like any specific powers?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh my goodness! You’ve made him cry. He’s been begging me to let him ride on Stan next time they met. Oh, wow. He’s sobbing.
*hugs Bobert* It’s okay, honey. Stan will come back soon, I’m sure.
Sam, won’t you please assure him of that fact?
And are you writing anything at the moment?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *wags tail ecstatically* THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love it!
@rochellaine Umm…you can’t disbelief me, right? I mean, I’m a geeky, talking dog, but a golden retriever is real, right? If you can disbelief me…. *growls low in throat and backs away*
Don’t disbelief me, please! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Is that a request? *prepares disbelief blaster*
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
:/ Unfortunately Stan is gone, Bobert. He’s off on a ‘secret mission’ but I think it may just be an excuse for him to go find some raspberry ice cream…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 GARBURALLAKIP (That was amazing)
XD This troll is honestly, hilarious.
@rochellaine do you think you could disbelief Stan?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily That definitely sounds like the perfect place to drop people off cliffs. 😀
@sam-kowal I’m sorry, but Bobert is refusing to speak to you because he doesn’t see Stan. 🙁
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m dropping by for maybe five minutes, but it’s not long…XD
Hi Bobert! How are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Oh, what’s the setting?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily I’m writing cheese and crackers and eating my western…
…I mean the other way around. 😀 Though that might actually be interesting.
Have you ever pushed someone off a cliff? I’m about to try it for the first time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Hi there! Welcome back. Haha, I just got a snack too. What are you eating?
And of course, what are you writing?
- Load More
