-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Indeed he is… 0.0
I like Story Thieves better, the suspense and everything is the best I’ve read, so hard to top that. 🙂
But I really like Half upon a Time. It is a fairy tale rewrite and it doesn’t kill you as much. XP
Still well done. When you read it see if you spot Nobody. I’m convinced he’s hidden in there. At least twice.
The…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Yes, I’m finding this very amusing, since @dekreel is the only one I’ve ever threatened to disbelief. 😀
What I actually told Dekreel when she was making character notes was that I’d probably see an imaginary creature people were playing with as a pet or something, and I’d say something like “But that’s not real!” and poof! the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine X’D Um… Well obviously Star Trek and Doctor Who! And Star Wars. And others…
Instead of animated I SHOULD say that I watch mostly G and PG-rated movies, most of which are animated. I have only watch a palm-ful of PG-13 movies. And no R-rated movies
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *applauds* I love how I got pie from under my wing. *grins* One of the perks of being part Cheshire. No, I don’t have Tardis under my wing. I’m a portal to In Between, so you could say I have a world under there. ;3
Though I don’t think I would hiss at @rochellaine . I would probably just rant on how since this place is fictional she…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Um… I highly doubt it since school is a part of ALL of us XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I guess it reposted because you tagged Seekjustice the first time? I thought you just realized that and did it again tagging me?
Or are you talking about something else?
Thanks for doing this with me! It’s going to make my writing go a lot faster. You’re leaving now? See you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Why did that repost??? Weird. Anyway, that’s awesome! 😀 And the more we do these, the faster they get! I wrote 1372. 🙂 I had a slower scene today.
See you around!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Times up now, and I am amazed at myself. I actually wrote 969 words! That’s nearly twice as much as I did yesterday against Sam! 😀 I guess I got to a really easy part to write.
How much did you get done?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Very possibly. *raises eyebrows mysteriously* *vanishes*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I think you meant to go until 9:30, but I took too long to respond for it to be 35 minutes anymore. Want to just cut it off at that time? I’ll start writing after I post this.
@seekjustice *whispers* Is there a possibility of Carousel appearing anywhere in that trip to town? 😀 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Do you watch anything that’s not animated?
Yeah, I know you do. It’s just that at least 80% of that list is animated movies. And I rarely watch anything but live action.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And I posted and for some reason it didn’t show up…
XD But the point is to get more writing than usual done. Does 35 minutes sound good?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Actually, that is a brilliant plan. I don’t want to “cut off the toes and hair” of Origami Cranes just to squeeze it into the comp, but I possibly could do that. I’ll have a go a little bit later (I’ve got to go into town today, but hopefully I’ll be around at my usual time). Thanks for the idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, I was just thinking of something. I think it’s a really good idea, but I’m not sure if you’ll agree. 🙂
Why don’t you keep the origami story at the length it is, entering it in the other competition, and then tweak a section of Stars into a short story to enter in the more restricted length competition? Since it’s not pub…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to get to writing now. Are you up for word war?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I have heard of that movie. I haven’t watched it yet, but I really want to.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yes, I think that would be okay. 🙂 I’m glad you like my character! And yes again, I think I’d be fine with making an evil army disappear. That would be fun. 🙂 And probably really freak the other characters out, since they can each only fight one at a time, right? 😀 But then, that’s why I’m the sheriff and they’re not!…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, well kind of. What I mean to say is that, I am not okay with all fictional references to magic. The only magic references that I am really okay with is in Christian fiction. Like with non christian books and magic it’s much different. It’s like a completely different thing. So, I guess what I am saying is that I don’t like magic…[Read more]
- Load More
