-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll still be around. See you then! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *accepts chocolate* Thank you! All right, I guess that evens it out 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Who all do you want on the cover?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ll probably be on in about a half an hour. Right now I’m going to tell my sister the entire plot of my western and get her advice ( @kaya-young don’t you wish you were her? 😀 ) and then we’ll do Family Worship, then I’ll be back. You’ll still be here then, won’t you?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *grins at you* *hands you a chocolate*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Too Much?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Correct… But I really don’t have any advice. I wish it would work with me, but it doesn’t… *reads other people’s advice.
@that_writer_girl_99 What I do when I my books give me trouble…
You ignora me, I ignora you! *works on different book*
I’ll still work partly on Firebird, but it mostly is just slogging around. To nowhere.…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @moderators…
Is there a way for me, or for one of you, to change a post AFTER the five or so minutes is up? There is something important I want to change in my latest KPA post.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing LUCKYYYYYYYYY! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong @ariella-newheart @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @anyone…
I’m writing!
*resumes attempt to get my characters to do something…*
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oops. XP
I won’t try my luck then. 🙂
Good to know what happens to me if I get disbeliefed. ‘Nice, normal, brown haired girl’. It’s good you think I’m nice.
0.0
Wait.
Normal? (Maybe)
I’m not eccentric? Or mentory? XP
(what if I dyed my hair? How do you know it’s still that color? XP [I would never dye my hair! I’m just kidding!]
No…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes. I believe all magic is bad. But I’m fine with fictional magic that isn’t magic. (Meaning it’s just how that world works, not demons as in our world.) So I’m fine with fantasy beasts and such. 🙂
@warrenluther04 hummingbirds move in a way that our brains become obsessed and have to catch it. *shrug*
You featured me = Catwing…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye @supermonkey42 Fantasy without magic isn’t too unusual, actually. The original fantasy work, Pilgrim’s Progress doesn’t use magic; Chuck Black, who is one of the most well known new Christian fantasy authors, doesn’t use magic at all in any of his books; Frank Peretti didn’t use it in the Cooper Kids series; Gilbert Morris didn’t use it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Am I trouble? XD
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot you two met in real life! Oopsies… 😛
-
Joy and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper You live in Virgina?! Have you gone to Chincoteague???
I’m not writing right now… -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Grosvenor is very busy and doesn’t diminsion travel. 🙁 (also his character is in development.) So heasks to be excused.
It is commonly just called the Catwing Council. You can say that. 🙂
I always thought we all lived there…
But these are Daeus and Knight Kate’s tags… @Daeus @kate-flournoy -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel And I basically watch movies made prior to 1967. Preferably black and white. All of which would be rated somewhere around PG if made now, I believe, though since I only watch the old stuff I really don’t know anything about modern ratings. ;D
The only stuff I watch that’s more recent than that would include Little House on the P…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
- Load More



Yes. I can do that.
Great. Would you mind changing something?
On part 9, where Jane says “It seems you are an Evil Overlord,” could you take out the word “evil?”
Thanks!!
Done.
Thanks a lot 🙂