-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 YAY! Thank you! 😀 😀 Oh, that’s fine. Most of my rough drafts are really rough as well. 🙂
By the way, I’m liking what I’ve read so far! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 If you’d like me to be a character in your KP series, then that is perfectly fine with me. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder okay, would it be possible to break it up into sections (just when you want to give it to readers)? and are you up for the three-way swapping? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you won’t have to wait for much longer…hopefully. 🙁 I don’t know how much time I’ll have to write this week, but hopefully I will have a new post by Sunday. 🙂
@dekreel Thanks! Yes, your map is very helpful! 🙂 Flying squirrels are cool. 😎 *wags tail* But they are even harder to chase than regular squirrels…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m still in the process of writing it. However, it is not broken up into chapters.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @skredder @rochellaine I’m writing for a bit 🙂
@dekreel Wow, you were up pretty late 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree no problem, thank you a bunch! <3
@rochellaine that’s totally fine. Thank you for reading my chapter. 🙂 I’ll keep you/your brother in mind in case I have gun questions 😉
@skredder yay, thank you! Yeah I’d love to read yours too! Are you still in the process of writing it or is it a complete first draft? Maybe, if @seekjustice wants…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES! ANOTHER ENFJ!! I love being an ENFJ. 😛
@daeus It was clearly because of your nose. XD 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira lol I’m really only a king because @dragon-snapper made me one. That and the fact that I obviously have a superlative nose. 😉 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve never been able to control my dreams, even if I know I’m in a dream. All I know is that I can’t run in my dreams, so I have to consciously move every muscle in order to make myself run in any of my dreams.
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like the idea of a purple hula-hooping giraffe, but I’m wondering why you tagged me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
People, the simple explanation is that I’m living in a dream world, and as long as I don’t realize I’m dreaming (i.e. when the dream resembles real life) I don’t control what happens in the dream. Once I realize I’m dreaming, if I’m having a good day and my imagination is strong enough, I can change the things in the dream.
(Can anyone else do…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would docile snakes be easier to disbelief than attacking ones? 😀 The ability to disbelief something comes from deciding not to believe in it, and I believe in snakes. The only way I could disbelief them would be if someone convinced me that they were fictional, since the Kingdom of Pen is fictional. I usually don’t ran…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Since you’ve already got two prospective beta-readers in Seekjustice and Skredder, I think I’ll pass. I’d rather read the completed version. 🙂 I like reading things all at once. I’d be happy to do the second run of edits for you, if you let me read the book when you’re done with it.
And in the process if you have any more qu…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel That presumes I have a Pinterest account. 😛
@rochellaine This is why I don’t let @the-real-kapeefer beta-read my novels.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I wasn’t apologizing for my beliefs. I was apologizing for the extra work that Warren and @dekreel will have to go through in order to satisfy them.
@warrenluther04 You didn’t tag me when you posted the new installment?! I had to find it on my own? 🙁 😀 Great job! It’s looking good.
Well, I’d be happy to help fight an army of…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, I would love to beta-read for you! I’m actually very interested in this story. I’ve got my story you can alpha-read for me if you’d like. No problem if you can’t though. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira There are thirteen of us so far… 🙂
@filewriterbase13x That’s a good explanation of sci-fi, but I’d like to clarify that good sci-fi in the original form dealt mostly with assumed scientific facts, rather than purely fictional facts. If the “facts” are purely fictional with no basis in science as we know it, the work can be…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Awesome! We are -FJ buddies!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira XD I’m not sure, because he refuses to take a test meant for humans. I think dragons may have different personality types anyway… maybe something like
F-C Ferocious or Cunning
S-I Sentient or Instinctive
A-B Amicable or Belligerent
IP-CP Individual Personality or Clan Personality
So I guess Stan would be CSA-IP?
- Load More
