-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Welcome! I’m homeschooled too and LOOOOOVE chocolate! 😉 I used to collect a lot of Legos, and I have a whole town set up on my bedroom dresser 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool! I’m working on a short story for Clouded Fury. What are you workin’ on?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Yeah Story Thieves has definitely killed me a few times.
Okay I’ll be keeping an eye out for him! … Half upon a time was written first though wasn’t it? Maybe story Thieves had been in development for longer though? *ponders*
Whoa that sounds like a seriously scary library! Murdering?? *thunder cracks* *Hands tissue* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Hiya! I’m here for a short while as well. Same: Until lunch is ready. 😀
Whatcha workin’ on?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! Anyone here? I am for a short while. At least until lunch is ready.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okaaay. I guess you’re right. I don’t have proof you didn’t know @daughteroftheking liked Star Trek. I do have proof that you and I talked about it more often before you and she began to talk about it:

What I meant was at the time of this conversation, you already knew my favorite series and character, and I knew yours, and we’d…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r, yay! I am so excited. I can’t wait. Thank you!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Aww this chapter was very sweet!
I wasn’t gonna mention this on KP because i’m not sure if its going to happen or not but I’ve been thinking about writing some KP literature and then illustrating it (The illustration part is why i’m not sure when or if ill do it.) But anyway the reason I mention it is because I wanted it to have a slightly…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 sorry, but I have to got now. Have fun writing! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 Sometimes when I’m having a bad dream, and I know I’m dreaming, I can like will myself to wake up.
One time I dreamed that a whole bunch of people and I were in my house, hiding from terrorists. And someone said something like, “Wake up from your dream, and at least you will be safe!” So I did! It was interesting
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks! Yeah, I think Jenna is basically just another side of myself…
@seekjustice Did I now…? Well, glad you liked it XD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
@rochellaine Well, N.C. is under the order of Kirk, and I know you don’t like Kirk very much…… Well, sorry about that…
Ohhh, I knew N.C. was a Trekker before you were even on…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, truth be told, I’ve always been compared with a Golden Retriever. But, since that is your character I will take any breed/color that you think would work best.
In terms of personality: I’m ISFJ if that helps. I’m generally quiet except for when I like the subject. Then you can’t get me to be quiet. I don’t interact with a…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing off for now, by the way. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen Part 3. I’m in the second paragraph right now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Welcome to writer’s corner! 😀 what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 thank you reading it! I’m glad you’re enjoying it 🙂
@skredder Awesome! 😀 (we’ll see what @seekjustice says too 🙂 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Awesome! 🙂 😀 From Dekreel’s KPA I know you’re a dog, what breed/color/personality are you? (Should I just read the Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton?)
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I can probably break it up into smaller sections. I do have scene breaks already in there, so I should be able to separate it out pretty easily. And yes, I am up for a three-way swapping! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m finally poking my head in here! 🙂 *pokes head in, followed by body and tail* I’m writing for a tiny bit, then I have to go. But I might be on a little later today! 🙂
@dekreel WHAT? What happens when you finish the KPA???? *gasps*
Wow. You are either staying up really late or getting up really early! XD
- Load More
