-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, those mean characters, never letting us authors in on their plans.
I think you should put a certain Centaur bandit in…just a thought. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, nice, uh, creative license with the prompt…:)
@warrenluther04, LOTR!!! *exits quietly before bursting full out fangirl*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 Oh. *pauses* *embarrassed tail wag* Welp. 😉 Yep, it’s a funny meme, too. 😀
But it was even more funny as a gif….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I just thought that maybe mad scientists in the 22nd century might take extra precautions when turning on for the first time a very intelligent robot that can think for itself. ya know, just in case….:)
Thank you for reading it! I’m gonna try to fix my sentence lengths.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay. I’m trying to figure out how the two characters are going to get somewhere. (AKA Warren and Riddlewit.) Also bouncing around ideas as to what characters will appear in this one…. *wags tail mischievously*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia thank you! i love your sentence. here’s my sentence:
Flying’s for droids. 🙂
sorry, had to sneak in that Star Wars reference 😀 this doesn’t even really fit in with the picture 🙂
@warrenluther04 lol, hilarious! 😀 but, uh, you know it’s a baby horse right? 😉 Oh my word that gif though! It’s still funny in meme form 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, how’s it coming along?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder I’m back on again now. 🙂 Still working on Part 3.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Akira! Fren! What’s going on? Where are you?”
A piece of the wall disappears and the stranger that spoke into the black box walks through the rectangular hole. My growing panic eases slightly.
But as I look at the man I see a sack, my sack, in his hand. The panic returns, and with it comes the realization that nothing looks familiar. Even th…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whups! Sorry, I totally did not see the tag for this…. 😅
Wow…this is hard.
Looking in the mirror, Knight Allan the Daring stared at his new form: a pink-tongued, black-furred llama.
Sorry, it’s the best I could come up with…. 😀

I wish that the gif worked…. 🙁
This could totally be a picture except for the fact that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!
@dekreel That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*
@notawriter *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, so I’m all alone??? so sad
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, here’s a picture for you

-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, cool! I was just asking because I sometimes write AUs for my characters. It tends to help me get to know them a bit better.
@alia Not really. I’m studying right now. Just came on for a few moments to finish a thought I started earlier. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, I read the new prologue. It definitely had more description and it was clearer to see how it was for Uma to wake up. But you are right in that it felt choppy.
I do wonder though, why’d you change from Uma being able to sit up to being strapped down to the table? I don’t have a problem with it or anything like that. It’s just…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, you still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks, here it goes…
the storm was raging outside, but inside the magic was working…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi @kaymart! Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
We’re really glad to have you no matter where you are on your writing journey. Honestly, most of us join on here as beginners, but it’s a really good place to grow.
What got you into book cover design?
- Load More
