-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, the only ballet the I remember I went to early this month. it was Romeo and Juliet. It was really neat. they had Cinderella opera yesterday, but we didn’t get to go.
operetta? guess I’ll have to see what this is…
@jenwriter17, you’re leaving too? bye
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Can you post the full picture of Stan and you from your page? It’s for the cover of A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen.
@dragon-snapper @warrenluther04 @filewriter13x Full pictures of your characters please. :3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, okay I’ll letcha know when I watch the video. 😉
I’m gonna have to go too. Bye all! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’ve been to ballets. Of course, there are the multiple Nutcrackers I’ve been to, ever since I was basically a baby. Then I’ve been to Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, and several non-story short piece ballets performed by dancers with an orchestra. (I don’t remember what that kind is called.) How about you?
@jenwriter17 Never heard of op…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hey y’all
so five years ago my family moved from China (where we had lived for 9 years) to the states. I have dealt with string homesickness off and on for those five years. but this past week our American neighbors (basically an extension of my family) from China were visiting us. they left this morning and already I have what I call a…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter *nods*
Half Upon A Time was first. But maybe Story Thieves was inspired by the one inconsistency I caught and the random unexplained character mentoned once who is vital to the whole plot. 😀
*takes tissue* I know… Why?
Tell me when you read HUAT! Then we can theory! -
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing How is it that so many people I know can alter their dreams? Never in my life have I been able to change one of my dreams, even when I know I’m dreaming. And never have I had to wake up out of a dream to escape it. And when I am aware that I’m dreaming I don’t sleep well because I’m not deep asleep. And another weird thing is that I’ve…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking you are muchMy welcome. ;3
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine True, True. *nods* the normalness of abnormality in writers could make it normal. For writers. Other people might still think, “They’re so weird…” 😀
(Yes, it’s been a while. I now have glasses. *gasp* 0.0 )
*throws feathers* Perhaps I shall see you there then.
Sorry about your grandmother. *nods* That makes…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine mmm, I’m not a big fan of opera, but yet I haven’t listened to a lot of it. I’ve never heard of operetta.
@alia Ooooooh 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I can’t wait, though I guess I have to…have you ever been to a ballet?
I might or might not be on when you get back, depending on when I have to go to bed.
@jenwriter17, so Hans Zimmer wrote the music and Bryan Adams sang.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You are going to see Les Miserables? That’s so cool! Well, I guess I don’t have to wait as long as you do. I can be thankful for that! 🙂
@seekjustice I won’t be here for longer than that, I’m afraid. I have to get off now, since we’re celebrating my brother’s half of our birthday. 😀 I’ll probably be back sometime tonight, but it coul…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice oh, I must be thinking of something else….
@rochellaine yeah, big bros are awesome! and so are younger ones (i have one of those too 🙂 )
My family just recently went to a symphony with music by Medelssohn. I really liked it 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I have 3 older and 2 younger sisters. All girls club!
@seekjustice, see ya soon.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks. :3
@warrenluther04 Maybe one of the the other 11 members of the council can get some time. *shrug* We’ll see. Grosvenor thanks you for understanding.
He is incredibly cute. X3 (sorry about your cat though)
Yes I can fit all those creatures in. 🙂 What sort of scene do you want? Do you want it normal cover shape or side…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just about to start half an hour quiet time so I’ll be on in 30min to do some editing!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, MY FAVORITE SONG! to bad I already passed it in the musical…
WHAT’S IT GONNA TAKE TO STOP THE WAGONS…CAN WE DO IT?
YES!
@rochellaine, so I still have a few months to commandeer them? My family is going to see Les Mis this August…it’s for my birthday, only almost a year wait…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I love Tchaikovsky! He’s quite possibly my favorite classical composer! Sorry, @jenwriter17 but I have a great distaste for both Bach and Vivaldi. 😉 I prefer the later composers such as Brahms, Rachmaninoff, and Mendelssohn.
@seekjustice Are you now? 😀 I had a feeling you would be. *dances up and down* I can’t wait! (But I have to wai…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, Now is the time to seize the day…
is that helping? 😉
- Load More
