-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm. How’s this? ( @ethryndal )

By the way, totally irrelevant, but I love your latest blog post. 😂😂😂😂 It was hilarious!
because “I CAN SEE FINE, PEOPLE.”
*as she runs into the door*
and
Useful Tip of the Day: Even if you’ve moved seven billion times, it’s always wise to learn your street address. You never know when you’re going to need i…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! 🙂 But, are you gone now? 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😅
Sorry…. But I should have Part 4 done by the end of the week-ish, so you hopefully won’t have to wait for long! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I knew mentioning my suspense was a bad idea
-
Alia replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere. Who are some of your favorite authors?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmmm…who do they see? *swishes tail mysteriously* *knocks over book* And sorry. I just really like cliffhangers…. 😉
She’s one of my favorites, too. 😀 Yup. But will he?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira , I’d ask @catwing , since she’s doing the cover for me. 🙂 But a castle??? Is it Regnis? 😀 *runs around in circles and chases tail* Yes! Send it!
-
Alia replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04…who did they see? who did they see? villain? ally? traitor? hero? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO US???
Riddlewit is probably my favorite character. And Warren’s reaction to there being another retriever was funny. He didn’t even get to find out more about @skredder.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *watches with head cocked to one side in curiosity* Thought you might like it! 😉 😀
Okay. Heading over to Dog in KP forum…now.
*disappears into the shadows* *grumbles as gold fur betrays location* *fully disappears*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Well, I can’t promise I’ll be around then. I have some pesky math that I am avoiding
@warrenluther04, *clicks the link* *starts jumping and squealing when a centaur appears in it*
I shall refrain from commenting my thoughts on it here and will post instead where they are supposed to go…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
Mwahahahah! *chuckles* *yips in happiness* Check A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen ! 😉 😀 😀 😀 😀 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 3: To Eskrey
Wind whistled in Warren’s ears as he bounded through Keeper Forest. He glanced to his right and saw Riddlewit gliding alongside him, occasionally pausing to check on the Griffin that was strapped to Warren’s back: Ezekiel, a KaPeeFer named FileWriter’s pet.
Soon, the border of the forest came into…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia In my post I said I’d be here in “about an hour” so no, I’m not still around. haha 😀 But I’m going to be here in probably ten or fifteen minutes after I finish the dishes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, hey, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you. I have thought about it that way, but you worded it differently.
and yes, there are things we understand differently in the bible from living in the North East.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! @alia @rochellaine @skredder
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, God’s Smuggler? That one?
@rochellaine, you still around?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be here in about an hour probably. Anyone want to join me?
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @skredder @alia @sam-kowal @kaya-young @catwing
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira @notawriter I’m glad I was able to encourage you! 🙂
@dekreel That is hilarious! So…do you think the rest of the people in your dream got attacked by the terrorists after you woke up? They’re like the people on the holodeck…oh, you haven’t watched enough TNG yet for me to explain. 🙁 When are you actually going to watch som…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’ll definitely be praying for you! I can’t imagine what it would be like to have to move out of the country I’ve grown up in to go somewhere that the culture is very strange and different from what I’m used to!
May I give you a little encouragement? God doesn’t mind if we’re different from others. In fact, He created each one of us to…[Read more]
- Load More
