-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No, I actually haven’t seen that! I’ll have to look it up. *looks it up* *screams* It has Dirk Bogard in it?! Oh, I love that actor! Now I’ll definitely have to see if I can find it!
Did you like Dirk Bogard? Would you like a recommendation of one of my favorite mystery movies with him? 🙂 (Oh, he played Sydney, appar…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and I think I finished Carousel yesterday!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve got to write a blog post today too, but I’m putting that off as well 😛 I’m doing my editing and listening to Oliver Twist Le Musical. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m on my computer, but I’m not really writing. I am very much procrastinating because I can’t figure out how to describe my characters in that blog post I’ve been trying to write for forever. So instead I’m looking through a whole lot of pictures for another project. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey??? I’m up really early this morning in order to get some editing done before breakfast.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Awesome! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oops, I forgot to tag someone……again!
I was gonna tag you @ariel-ashira, but for some reason it’s not working for me to post pictures right now. I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out!
-
Alia replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
guys, I have a problem…there aren’t anymore memes…I need more
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, that is cruel
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, at least yours has only been up for a short time.
I suppose…you must really enjoy sucking the fun out of life, don’t you? 😉
signing off now, lunch is calling
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia If you want to know how to torture a writer/reader, send them pictures of a used book shop you’re looking through when they’re not there. 😀 My aunt just did that and my mouth is figuratively watering at all the books which I can hear of, but never touch!
@warrenluther04 Hello!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yup! 😀
*silence*Â *whispers* who knows… *whispers*
😉 😀
Thanks for putting these stories on the Compendium by the way! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 And so far I only have one post, period. So I really need more content on mine.
Um…maybe the fun would be in getting good grades? 😉 If I procrastinate too long on school I’ll not do so well in the limited time before the assignments are due.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. And that last line was supposed to be:
🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again. Awhile back, I put in a request about my inviting two friends and their families to the Easter Sunday service at my church. Well, I invited them, and if you all could pray that they actually go to that service that would be awesome! Thanks for praying with my earlier request!
@dragon-snapper @alia @rochellaine @dekreel @catwing…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, welcome back
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…blog post…I should probably post something on mine…its been almost a month…
where’s the fun in not procrastinating?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back. Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Haha. I’ve been trying to convince myself not to procrastinate for years, and haven’t succeeded yet.
What’s really troubling me right now is I’m trying to write a blog post about my western, but am having a hard time explaining it…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, kind of? To make up for not doing school, I am procrastinating in writing as well…
- Load More
