-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing lol, I love the name of the blog! It looks great! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that’s the one I was listening to. I guess I got it right. 🙂 I’ve got to go now for Family Worship, and I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight since I’m hoping to watch a movie with my brother. 😀 Will you be here for a while? If you are, and if I do get back, I’ll let you know. My blog post is finally almost done!…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, Folks! I’m here for a little bit. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!
Okay, so I meant to tell you. The version I listen to of ATOTC is the 2011 International Cast by Jill Santoriello with James Barbour, Brandi Burkhardt and Natalie Toro.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @alia I’m here, are you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing. Thank you. To the feathers I say, “Ooh, pretty.” To the chocolate I say, “Ooh, yum. Wait, ouch, ouch.” Haha. Thanks. I tried saying Personal Artificial Intelligence Assistant, but it only came out (Personal Artificial Int) So, I think it was too long. I just decided to shorten it. Thanks for your greeting!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, hi! Thank you. Once me and my best friend set up a Lego town too with my Legos. We used the small 1 x 1 flat round pieces as currency. Green was the lowest in value because they were the most common. That was really fun.
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Notawriter 😀
The last one I read. They are all very nice. 😛
Let’s see, Bethany, Earth Girl/Gwen, Charm, Owen, Monica. 😀
What about you? -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *glares at you* You are starting to be like Nobody… *shivers* (That was a compliment)
I liked this part!
Sorry to pop the amazing image you may have had in your head. But flying squirrels can’t fly in real life. They just glide down from branches, using those skin flaps you mentioned to catch the air. There is a lizard that can…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I shall theorize and draw you as imagined. :3
@warrenluther04 Rippling is probably fine… Just sounded weird in my head or something…
Yes, that’s what happened.
I shall use your profile picture then.
@rochellaine 😀 Indeed!
@ariel-ashira ask me what? -
Catwing replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-Caylin @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17
@sage-G @daughteroftheking @rochellaine @jane-maree @ethryndal
Thank you all. I took a while to decide on a name…
But, I have relaunched.
Here, https://thecatwinghaslanded.wordpress.com -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to go now. Will be on on the weekend. Bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now. Are you still here?
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 That was really good! I liked it! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I left for a while, but I’m back now. I gotta grab a snack; be back in a few…:)
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m praying that they go to the service.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine and @supermonkey42, thank you! That does help clarify.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you still here? I’m around now (I love that meme by the way, it’s so true)!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @ingridrd @alia I’m still here if anyone else wants to join in 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ariel-ashira It’s working now! here’s your picture 🙂
- Load More
