-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, don’t forget Pizza Angel and The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! You must carry that thing around with you everywhere 😉
What don’t you like about sketchbooks? The price? (’cause I don’t like that either!) But its really nice having something to keep all your drawings together in. I guess a folder would accomplish that though. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Those poor children. We must put the normal veggietales all of the world and let everyone see what normal is.
Songs like Cheeseburger and Cebu will become the next greatest hits.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but just htink of all those kids who are just starting down the Veggie Tales path who will think ‘in the house’ is perfectly fine…*shudder*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
This page is a great place to start!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *groans* Please no. That… I like to pretend those don’t exist. Back to the normal Larry and Bob, thank you.
@rochellaine Sounds awesome. But don’t be offended if I say I’d rather not be one of your characters right now.
Cooking? … ummmmmmm Wait? Is Hiya a 40s greeting?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, well mine is stuck in a possible ambush (he’s trying to figure out if he can trust them or not), so you would think he would cooperate.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, as long as it ain’t that weird netflix Veggies in the House stuff
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, currently one of my characters has fallen off a cliff and sprained his back, and the other character has fainted from the heat while trying to get help…so they really can’t do much else but behave! 😀
@dragon-snapper What’s cookin’? (Sorry, if I hear a ’40s greeting, I’ve got to give out with another. 😉 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol. Yep. I need more veggietales in my life.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, I watch way to little Veggie Tales now that I’m in highschool, and have to actually study to get good grades…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah I’m kind of dreading having to purge my old junk-Oops I mean treasures! But with an average of 1 or 2 journal pages a day.. and an average of 2 or 3 sketchbook pages… Its really gonna add up!
And Yes I do! Although its really been a more recent thing. I think I started sometime.. Late 2016? Not positive though. It’s really a…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Veggietales. <3 My childhood, basically.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, as the French Peas in Veggie Tales would say…nothing to see here, move along
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *locks the notes in a vault and draws a giant x over it* You guys shouldn’t go in there. It’s dangerous.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, never. We are always kind to them and don’t ever plan bad things to happen to them. *quickly hides character notes from listening characters*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
The Myers Briggs  (or MBTI) is the personality type test you took. You said you were an ENFJ? That’s your Myers Briggs. My Myers Briggs is INFP and there’s other ones ENFP, INTJ, ESTJ etc. I find the types really helpful for creating characters, you should read up about the Myers Briggs on the 16Personalities website.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It’s not like we torture them or anything. And we certainly don’t ever threaten them… come on, guys.
@rochellaine Hiya!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome. are your characters behaving?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper Hello! I’m here. 🙂
Working on my dear old western again…
- Load More
