-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! Good, I was thinking maybe the dialogue thing would be a little awkward…
Well, I’m the only one whom you have really threatened to disbelief, so…
What can I say? I’m a Whovian XD
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! This is hilarious! The fast-paced conversation is really well done.
I found it really funny that you clarified that only Dekreel was afraid of being disbeliefed this time. 😀 I guess I must have reassured all the other creatures enough times? 😉
And you fainted at the Doctor Who GIF?! 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh goodness yes. Editing is not fun when its not going well… Of course, that only makes sense. Lol.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s good! I love when the editing’s going well, it makes everything much more enjoyable 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Another favorite part. With good reason. 😉
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Eleven: Daybreak, Mayhem, and Rocks
“This wasn’t supposed to be my problem.”
“Aww, cheer up, Xonos! It’s an experience!”
“Yeah, it’s—AUGH! Oomph! ARIELLA!!”
“That wasn’t me, it was Iliara!”
“Sorryy, Aisyyy…”
Jenna cocked her head and smirked at N.C.’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Going quite well. I’ve gotten a lot done today. 😀 And it’s so much fun! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 ARGH! LATE!
YES! These just keep getting better!! 😀
*pauses* *blinks with newfound empathy* Ahhhh…. I see!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Months? Months?!?!
WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*GASP* *Whew!!*
Anyway, my favorite Doctor is the Fifth from the 1980s. His episodes weren’t the best, but I like him as a Doctor 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, we do have horses (none of them are steampunk, unfortunately). I’ve got two Standardbreds and two shetlands, but I think one of the shetlands is part Welsh, not sure though. I ride bareback :D. I have an English all purpose saddle though. Western isn’t really that popular in Australia, except for rodeo riding.
-
Joy replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira BEAUTIFUL! From now on, I’m tagging you when I have a character 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine For a few more minutes. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi, are you still here? I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia @seekjustice @dekreel @whoever else
I’m on to edit, if anyone else is out there. Maybe do some blogging too.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I guess a very large marshmallow man, because the dragon is afraid if he melts it it will run all over him and stick his wings together
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira It’s a really good picture! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 What are they looking at?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@arial-ashira I like it! 😀
oh you changed your profile pic? did you draw that? 🙂
Oh, and are you gonna tag someone with a picture? 🙂 (that’s okay if you forgot though, I did twice 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I have to go now. Bye! I’ll be on for sure tomorrow 🙂
Looking forward to part 4! 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I’m sorry. I know how you feel and it is not fun. I’m praying for you.
- Load More
