-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA, relateable. 😉
Soooooo… Oh, have you read SeekJustice’s book/books? I am currently reading both Les Mis and Tale of Two Cities, so now I really want to read her books. Are they any good?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel And after talking about Star Trek over in the other topic I’ve been getting distracted watching clips! 😛 I’d better buckle down and write.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, I haven’t seen ALL the Star Trek episodes. Also I’ve seen both Wrath of Khan and bits and pieces of Into Darkness.
Let’s see… Try this one:
“Forgive me if I boast…”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha, no. 🙂 They’re both from Star Trek, TOS, albeit one is from a movie rather than the series. Ah yes, now I remember you said you hadn’t seen the TOS movies! That’s why you couldn’t guess the second one. Of the movies I’ve only seen The Voyage Home so far.
The cat quote is from the episode Assignment: Earth.
The Gracie quote…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hello!
It’s going fine. I got my work done for the first time this week. It’s been rough…
Yeah… I’ve been trying to write it, but then I got sidetracked into KPA character planning. (A.K.A. Scrolling through my original KPA topic, taking notes) X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Hello, my friend! I’m finally here…for a little while. 🙂
How’s it going?
Wait, why are you trying to find a word that rhymes with “day?” Are you writing my poem?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x If you want sci-fi music, I’ve got to say that nearly all Star Trek music is amazing! As for specific ones under that huge selection I will say that TNG’s opening theme has a very mysteriously beautiful beginning, VOY’s theme is beautiful, and the theme from Star Trek Into Darkness is…really cool. 😀 Those are just a few of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have no clue. Sorry!!!
Is the cat Gracie? Are the quotes from All Creatures Great and Small??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @anyone-else-up-at-this-time-of-day
I’m back! Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve come here. Unfortunately this will be one of the last times for awhile…
Anyway, I’m writing. *continues scratching head trying to find an appropriate word that rhymes with day*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder you’re welcome. :3
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing That’s okay. I should probably head to bed as well. Thanks though. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder actually I have to go to bed. It tis nearly midnight here. Sorry…
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 15 minutes. Anything longer and I start to daydream.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay. :3
*kitty cat eyes that are mind controlling* It shall get you writing progress.
*blinks* *grins*
Do you want to do 15 or 30 minutes? -
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x … Or WALL-E. WALL-E’s great, too. XD
Let’s see, what else… OH! Halo!! The Halo music is AWESOME. No, I don’t play the game, I just listen to the soundtrack. I think the Halo music would be better as background music, but I guess it could more or less suffice for character music anyways.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hmm, I might be persuaded. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder also you could be on here when you aren’t writing probably. And talk to people. It is a writer’s corner, after all. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@nicolerivers03Â Cool! I wish the library here had all of them…
If you like Dr Who novels, then I’m actually writing a fanfic of my own. Feel free to check it out! 🙂
@lady-iliara You’re welcome! 😉
Yeah, you’ve told me before. I think you should watch it sometime. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder do word sprints versus version, the Word War. 🙂
Want to compete? -
Joy replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE! I love your name! It’s been one of my favorites for a long time. 🙂
Let’s see… What are some of your favorite books? Movies?
- Load More
