-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry, I thought you’d be able to see that I edited the document, since I added the Bobert section to the main character list, so I didn’t inform you of the fact. Yes, I can edit the document. I didn’t answer before because I’m not on KP on Sundays. 😉 So if you ever need me to edit after you, just let me know, as long as it’s not on Sunday.
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I did.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
When y’all are ready for part 2 let me know, and I can have it up rather quickly. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy You can public message a few people and then share the doc directly with them.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
YAYY!!!
Drat it! Google docs and I aren’t talking today. Okay everyone, here is the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdetvZPqqTzfuapzrNpwnHcoPkUuFVLkPaVl_BM6K-w/edit?usp=sharing
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel O-O Wow. You gotta be the fastest person to ever get Chosen One. That’s impressive
-
valtmy replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep. I guess I will just have to get over myself if I can’t think of another way. 😅
Thanks!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
And here is the day we’ve waited for and now is the best of times!!!
Whoops! Ahem, I didn’t mean to start quoting A Tale of Two Cities…or did I?
Either way, the day ew have all been waiting for has arrive and I present…*drumroll*
When Infinity is Empty Prologue–Chapter 2.
Hopefully that excites you. Also, it’s completely unedited and I…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Word. Dekreel is a CHOSEN ONE!! Does our fair kingdom have four chosen ones now? @daeus @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper
(Oh, yes, definitely join Camp NaNo, it’s a lot of fun! Do you have an account there?)
-
valtmy started the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey just to check: is there a PM function in this forum somewhere? I’m thinking of sharing the first few chapters of my projects to get feedback from some of you guys but I’m a little iffy about posting links directly on the forum since it’s available for public viewing.
(embarrassed whispers) I’m really uncomfortable with random people seeing…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ugh…
It was pretty good! Today, incredibly enough, was the first time in my entire life I have ever dyed eggs.
Except with the holiday, I’m NOT ready for Monday… 😛
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Good. Filled with allergies, but good. 🙂
How was yours?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I disappeared. But I suppose I can reappear again before disappearing for two months…
How was your Easter?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Are you still here? I’m reading Wild Grows the Heather in Devon right now.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking *leans back and smirks with delight at the tap-dancing tiger* Most delightful thing ever.
Anyway, you’re welcome! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 @seekjustice @sam-kowal @rochellaine @jane-maree
Wow. Okay, seeing what you guys are posting about Camp NaNoWriMo makes me want to be a member. XD
*double-takes* Hang on — am I a–
Edit: Oh. My. Word. I’m a Chosen One, guys! 0.0 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
I just made a serious mistake: Not everyone wants to, or is able to, submit their entries on the doc! So I will allow you to submit it here. In fact, I think it’s best if you submit it here.
Submit this information:
Name:
Species: (Can be human. Or anything else…)
Appearance:
Personality:
Other notes and/or facts:And if you are already on…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I invited you to the CSC. Are you able to edit it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @skredder @rochellaine
I’m reading some Tale of Two Cities if anyone want to join.
(To those of you who are viewing this from your email, this is Readers’ Corner not Writers’ Corner. 😉 )
- Load More
