-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia mm, that seems to be a pretty hard subject.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I feel like a successful author when people say they put off their to-do list to read my book. I mean, I’d feel like a failure if you told me you’d left half way through to sweep the kitchen or something 😛
And being a successful author and all, it is my duty to supply you with as many cliffhangers as I can muster.
Chessy and…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, whether or not God knows the future and if He does then do we have free will
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeah, sure 😉 what are you debating about, if you don’t mind me asking?
@seekjustice *fangirls again*
I’ll be back in about half an hour…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice…where can I find it???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, not an officially published one. I do have one that a few of the other KeePers have read and like to fangirl over 😀 It’s called Stars Fill Infinity and I just started the sequel, which is why everyone is excited 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, wait, have you published a book?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister 😀 Would you send me the links? I think it would be awesome to see what you have come up with. What programs do you use to create your electronic sounds? Do you use Ableton? I’ve been thinking about getting into that, but so far I don’t know much about making electronic music
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m debating someone, does that count?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Shall I cause a great horror to come upon you by saying I didn’t ship Chessy and Justice really at all during the reading of Stars Fill Infinity? 😉 I actually told @seekjustice I didn’t think that they should end up as a couple.
*backs away warily*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young Anyone wanna write with me?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Is this boring???? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Shorter would probably help. I don’t think you necessarily need more conflict as much as you should capitalize on the conflict you’ve got. Humor would also help move the story on a bit faster. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I finished it! (I pushed off my to do list to finish it because I couldn’t stop 😉 )
I love this so much already! It feels so good to read about these characters again, and I love how Chessy and Justice’s relationship has gotten.
But, uh…………
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR!
I am so looking forward to the next part!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder ooh, now you’re getting me excited! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine lol, your meme is very accurate! 😀
bad girl, @seekjustice, bad girl! Your readers are weeping oceans and you just say we “should have learnt by now”?!
😛
I’m on page 11 right now. Awesomeness so far 😉 I should finish it within the next hour, cuz I had a few other things to take care of (ahem, like my broken heart). 😉
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m really excited for when you get to parts 4 and 5. I’m going to put up 3 tomorrow and I’ll put up 4 and 5 on Wednesday because I may be gone later this week. Also, 4 and 5 should be read as close together as possible. But, yeah, I can’t wait until you get there! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @sleepwalkingmk Is not @seekjustice heartless? She has no words of sympathy or comfort for her weeping reader, but simply tells me I “should have learnt by now!”
(See above for explanation.)
Seekjustice: Okay, see you tonight! (If I’m not still heartbroken by then.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
well, I would have thought you would have learnt by now 😀
I have to go, but I’ll be on later 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay, will do! 🙂
My answers to your questions:
1) I really enjoy the family, so I would keep reading.
2) I think the first line was good because it establishes very soon the close relationship of the family and the lifestyle.
3) So far, I think the characters are consistent 🙂
4) Yup! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You awful person, you! How could you not warn me, after I told you I had a rough day with ATOTC?! I had only gotten a few paragraphs into Justice’s POV when I started crying again! 🙁 Oh, Sapphire! Oh, Kendall! Oh, Waif! Oh, everyone!

😀 😀 It was great, as always! I can’t wait to read the next part.
- Load More
