-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart I gave Rendon a go 🙂 Sorry it’s not in color. (also sorry the sword on his shoulder was kind of an afterthought.. :s I got so caught up on his armor details that I almost forgot!)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Interesting! How long have you been writing for?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira To scare away the foxes, of course.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, maybe someday. (You know, like when gifs start working for you.)
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Hello! I love your WIP titles! How do you come up with them?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the bestiest place in the universe! 😀
What are your other WIPs about? -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Character Development Methods in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Here you go! 🙂 https://storyembers.org/resources/
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, yes. I have seen it. Thank you, though. Do you want to be in my story? I know how you feel about the “troll things”, and, although I don’t feel totally the same way as you do, I don’t plan to have them or The Evil in my story. Just asking.
@kaya-young, A purple giraffe. Yes, I definitely will be able to use you. Thank you. Very much…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. 🙂 I really like how you said, “A good story should teach you as you write it.” -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Awesome! Tagging some more people so they know about this!
@seekjustice @jane-maree @kaya-young @rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when a conversation with your family goes like this (after watching a well-written show):
My brothers: “I love this show! It’s so cool!”
Me: “Yes, the backstory is really awesome and their story/character arcs are very good. So is the character development. The writers of this show did a good job with the plot.”
My…[Read more]
-
Daeus started the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi friends,
@that_writer_girl_99 asked me how I include the gospel in my stories without sounding cheesy. I figured I’d share my thoughts publically here so we can all participate in this discussion.
First of all, let me point out that this isn’t a dissection of the large topic of theme — this is just one part of that. Theme is about more than…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x More KP stories?
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! 😛
If you have room for a steampunk horse, I’d love to be a character 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice
Wow! That’s so encouraging to hear that you like it! I was kind of reluctant to even ask you about your opinions on retellings just because I wasn’t sure what you would think about my idea.“(Especially if Prince John was trying to take over England and crush all opposition, while the sheriff is trying to catch Robin and John is…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I think it would be cool if you could fit my turtles in somehow.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@celticcailin My email is in the doc link. Let me know if you get it
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x 😀 Excellent! Feel free to use Stan and/or me, if you like, and yes, I totally recommend Dekreel’s Character Search Corner as well.
Hmm… tagging @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Luckily, I had recorded it when I was practising, so I was able to make a transcript.
Thanks for praying, I have to go now 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I’ve always loved that “meet cute” too. It’s one of the closest ways you could realistically expect to be rescued since we don’t have dragons anymore. 😛
Oh, yes. Musicals tend to make everything better. 🙂
Is it going okay?
- Load More
