-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that sounds like a really cool story!
@catwing Ugh, I’ve had to change way too many scenes in my writing, and usually found it very annoying. 🙂
But I’m going to go now, so goodbye, and happy writing to both of you!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Calvin and Hobbes! Of course. Other than that, I am sadly lacking in comic knowledge.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira oooohh…
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Slowly… Trying to show more. But I may end up changing this scene.
@ariel-ashira Welcome! -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi! What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Hello! I’m here. Editing/writing my western.
How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @epicaddie2 @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @alia
I’m here editing, earlier than usual. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose No, you haven’t told me about passive voice yet. 🙂
@seekjustice That’s good to know I’m not alone. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! Indeed it is.
0.0 I didn’t realize that. Please do that.@skredder *nods* A bucket, indeed. Thank you.
@jessi-Rae Since he’s an actual person on here and other people would want to use him, I couldn’t have him die for real. Could I? *grin*
*thinks* You should thank the Wiser.
Thank you!@rochellaine That’s her. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you! Indeed it is.
0.0 I didn’t realize that. Please do that.@skredder *nods* A bucket, indeed. Thank you.
@jessi-Rae Since he’s an actual person on here and other people would want to use him, I couldn’t have him die for real. Could I? *grin*
*thinks* You should thank the Wiser.
Thank you!@rochellaine That’s her. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comics in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@christi-Eaton There’s a manga series, Manga Classics that adapts classics into graphic novels. I’ve only read the Jungle Book and Les Miserables adaptions. They were pretty good.
Some of Ted Dekker’s books have been adapted into graphic novels.
There’s also comic collections like, Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, etc.
That’s all I can think of off the…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Glad you like your final! 🙂
Now I just have to finish everyone else.
Though I did realize I made myself a bit to big. *shrug* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh. 🙂 Well, as you probably know, this conversation is in real time, unlike the other conversations on the forum, meaning that we’re all here during the conversation and don’t reply later. This is a place when we come when we’re writing – or pretending to, or trying to, or anything in that similar category. 😛 So, you can pop in…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing So that’s the nose-bopping character you were talking about! 😀 She’s just as annoying and just as funny as you predicted.
Wait a minute…did you mention Q in there? Or did I read it wrong? Is there another character named Q besides the one in Star Trek?
Let’s talk about this.
Hooray! I got to be a peacemaker instead of a thr…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Have you never been on Writers’ Corner before? I thought I’ve seen you here sometimes? What exactly are you asking about?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, good. *sighs in relief* The Wiser isn’t dead. Thank you, @catwing! Or should I thank Kay? Or even the Wiser himself, for simply acting?
Anyway, this was great! As usual. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have to agree that it certainly is a bucket of pickles! 🙂 This was great! 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, Wow I love it!!! B-bot looks so cute, *cough* *notices b-bot staring at her* I mean, awesome. *b-bot looks almost smug* And my hair!!! Awesome work. It was well worth the wait!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
