-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you so much!
@ingridrd Oh, interesting. 🙂
Anyone want to join me in writing? @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano, Okay Great! I can’t wait to have you in my KPA. I might in this next part. If not then the next (part 5). Is it ok if you are from a certain fantasy kingdom that a certain you came up with for a certain story? I just think that that would be awesome if you were a TD. do you know what I am talking about?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Yay! @supermonkey42 Thank you for critiquing this for me. It will be super helpful when I write my third draft. Too detailed? I was thinking it was not detailed enough. But I think I know what you mean. The thing is that we jump into the action at like chapter 3. So, I guess I could try to even it out between 2 and three a little more. I think…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What I do is I pay attention when I’m singing to what kind of people are nearby. When I’m in a group of conservative Christians, I sing only hymns. Then, when I get to know someone better I’ll ask them what kinds of songs they are comfortable with, and if they prefer just hymns/Christian music I’ll continue to sing hymns, but if t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Praying for you!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Will do. 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x ooh yeah! I would love actual Rapunzel hair. And I’m gonna leave the character up to you. You can elaborate a TON if you want. I totally wouldn’t mind you adding in anything extra, but I can’t think of anything I would like to add in particular.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh! So my director adapted the story of Cinderella for the stage (she wrote the script) and she also wrote the songs since it’s a musical. There were a few changes made to the story like Ella’s dead mother comes back and transforms her dress, instead of a fairy-godmother. Things like that. 🙂 😉
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano, of course. Aw, thanks. Um, one question. Can you have like actually Rapunzel length hair? Or do you want it to be your true length? Do you want me to write you as yourself, write you as your self with additional quirks, or add something in particular to your character.
@skredder, Haha, don’t worry. I am sure my mind is somewhere. I…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I just sent it to you! Let me know if you get the email okay.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I just sent it to you! Let me know if you get it okay. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Second degree burns. Fun 😉
Do not apply lotions, ointment or fats to the burn for starters, just so we have that out of the way.
Do not remove any clothing or jewellery stuck to the burn either.
Holding a burn under running water is the best way to treat it. If there isn’t any running water, pouring water over the wound will d…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know someone else who kills their characters and nearly always brings them back.
Your characters either love you…or have a very strong dislike for you. 🙂
Oh, and this is the second person I’m killing in this short story. There is a purpose for it, I promise.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice What do you do for second degree burns? I just tried to google it, and then backed out of a website instead of reading it because I was afraid there would be pictures of the burns there… 😛 I mean, I know generally what you do for burns, but I want to know if there’s any specific treatment that a paramedic or EMT would give on t…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wahoo! You’re almost there.
I’ve got to kill this guy and then I can end it pretty quickly. My sore hand isn’t helping matters.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, I can see that. We don’t have to argue about it 😛 You’re probably right, so I’ll have a look at it and work out how to change it. After all, it’s only one sentence, not a whole chapter thing 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Better than it has, not as good as it could be.
That describes a large amount of nearly everything I do… 😀
Yup! Almost done, though. Hooray!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Better than it has, not as good as it could be. There’s probably only about 500 words or so left. I still need a title for it though. Hmm.
Are you still rewriting?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I can understand that, but it still implies that he was trying to be romantic, while the rest of the scene (as well as what we know of his character) really doesn’t indicate that at all. The first time he says “romantic” it’s a joke, and a little flirtatious, which is fine, but the second time it just sounds really weird. 🙁 S…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Short stories, huh? I love writing short stories! Except…I rarely finish them. 😛 I’ve finished a couple though. How’s it going now?
- Load More
