-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I got distracted reading Les Mis while looking for a quote 😛 Cool! do you like it?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 (And everyone else on here obviously) COME OVER TO CALIFORNIA OVER SUMMER!!!!!! PLEASE! I need to meet Kapeefers!
I mean, I might be in D.C. next summer, but it’s not for certain yet so don’t plan on it.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I might be
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Sorry, I can’t be on tonight. Will you be on tomorrow?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree @sam-kowal @ariel-ashira Thank you all so much! I’m beginning to figure this out now 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m working on my book while at the same time trying to write a character interview for my blog.
oh, and I started listening to Tale of Two Cities today
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, didn’t mean to ignore you earlier 🙂 I’m making some revision notes at the moment. What are you up to?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone on yet?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Well, this isn’t really something I think about a whole lot because I tend to have a good grip on my characters so I just always do what feels right for them and it pretty much turns out. I guess though personally, if I had a brother I thought was dead show up alive I would probably rush him and hug him.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
just saying, still here
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing oh, good to know 😉
Rin would probably rather be deaf. Not sure why though.
would your character rather be duct taped to a plane mid flight or jump into Niagara Falls? Yeah this total random craziness 😜
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know if anyone is on, but I’m here
-
filewriter@base13x posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @livgiordano, @ingridrd, @catwing, @supermonkey42, @sam-kowal, @dekreel, @julia-r, @warrenluther04, Hi Guys. Sorry I haven’t been on a lot lately. I have been busy. I just wanted you all to know, I have a new blog!!! Okay so I only have like three posts so far, but I just started it somewhat recently. yes, Liv, I know you already…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic My Life is Novellas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I think Daeus and Kate got it. Basically, make things more complex. A longer story, more in depth themes, more characters, conflicts, obstacles to overcome, and more live scenes. That being said, you can’t just tack that stuff on to a story that is short at its core. Otherwise the story will drag. Layer things on, and see how in depth…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @bekreations *beam* Thanks for bringin’ this back, guys! I don’t know what to add, but… 🙂 *thumbs up*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Why thank you. 🙂 And I love your version of Aspen!!!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking
Kay would rather relive it.
She refuses to tell me what it was though…Alexandria Evergreen (Alex) would rather talk about it.
Sneaking to the Northern part of Evergreen forest.@sarah-Anson
Kay would sit in the cell with her worst enemy, Alice, and hope she doesn’t go insane. She doesn’t want someone she likes to hate her…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-Anson I agree with @skredder @gh24682468999 @ariel-Ashira . Interview your character, write him in a different scene, flesh out your character.
But in edition something you could do for fun (though it will probably help) is to make a collage for him. I had to figure out somethings when I made my collages. Also got me excited about my book. 😋 -
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@bekreations, you brought it back! yay
“Woah, woah, slow down,” the man says, as he strides over to me. I glare at him.
“My name is Brek. This bag carries machine that, although it looks like a glowing rock, it is incredibly dangerous.” Brek pauses. “As for your friends, they are individually separated into rooms such as yours…” Boom…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder My character (Rin) would probably rather fly. Since she lives in the city, it would come in handy 🙂
- Load More

@filewriterbase13x Cool! I’ll check it out.
So I guess that the forum is still functional even though the site is not active?
No problem, file writer! Your little blog thing is cool!