-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alright! Just requested access! I can’t wait to read it! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not deleting them… Just moving them to be more of side characters for this book. They each have their perspectives and stories. But all the POVs got muddled and confused readers when I was swapping between six different people. 0.0
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, I’m terrible at show don’t tell! And passive voice…urgh!
I have to delete a few characters from my WIP since there’s so many and quite a few are redundant. still, they’re my babies and I love them. I’m sad to see them go 🙁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice So, so. I’m not liked editing to much and I’m having to get back into the swing of things.
But Jack is behaving. Just having trouble Showing, not Telling,
Also dealing with the hard truth that I have to change POVs in places and make a few MCs into side characters. :*(
(It will only be Alex, Jack, and Cele. Mostly…) -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Cool! How’s it going?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice It’s Finding Secrets. The one I did all those collages for. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yikes… Hope you feel better soon.
Good night then. -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing, @seekjustice, I disappeared to have dinner, and now (because I don’t feel well) am going to bed
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd what is her power? I really like it.
@daughteroftheking oooooh… I like it. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @ingridrd @daughteroftheking
I’m actually sitting down and editing my book tonight! No distractions this time! Yay! (Boo…) -
Catwing replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Kay would jump into Niagara Falls. Not much air up there where the plane is flying.
Alex says the same.
what about your characters? -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, maybe. I’m going to submit it to the Story Embers contest, so I don’t know yet
I’m back
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @sarah-anson (if you’d like to read it too 🙂 ) Chapter 7! 😀
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_aD1ola1rVG3cFwLSZ8S87nBtL7_j1xCdWK0rpUgpek/edit
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, see you later 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I guess you do, don’t you! 😀
I’m going to go now. I’ll probably be back tonight around the usual time. Hope to see you then!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I mean, just in one series I have Justice, Joshua, Jean, Jonas, Joseph, and Quillon’s middle name is James.
I read over the second last chapter and made some plans. Yesterday I changed the epilogue for the third time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I love J names too, but I guess for now I’ll go with Marc.
Did you decide to actually edit Stars? How’s it going?
- Load More
