-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, I don’t think I knew you were working on a children’s series too 🙂
my dystopian is coming pretty good I think. Yes, my characters are still alive……barely. 😉 And there’s still a rough road ahead 😛
I must say I’m not looking forward to killing off two main characters in the end 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, not at the moment. 😀 I’m working on the seventh book in my kids series. (Four Children’s Adventures.) I’ll probably be going back to my western in a little bit.
How’s your dystopian coming? Are your characters still alive? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine working on my dystopian and reading some for Ingridrd and Seekjustice 🙂
Working on your western I assume? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes, I’m here! What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I’m here now! Are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I don’t know, but probably. 🙂 See you soon!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I might be on in about 30 + minutes. Will you be here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey people! I’m writing now! @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @ingridrd @skredder
Come and join me?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd If no one els is able to do it I can try. I’m kinda going through art burnout at the moment though so I would otherwise chose to pass on this one. Randal sounds like a cutie though 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww…of course! I know how hard it is to lose a pet. ❤️
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @warrenluther04 @ingridrd @kaya-young @skredder
Would y’all pray for strength for my family? One of my guinea pigs just passed, one I had for five years. It’s hard on me and my siblings right now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd I don’t think I ever saw the pictures you posted! This is great! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! So far I’ve only read the prologue, and I am super excited to read all of it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice yay thank you! I’m following you now 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Awesooooome! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @kaya-young Alrighty! Here you go. Thanks again!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11AHdPPXbizqzep23-mmpjsj1HndllfhrEjVt5cOq1Oc/edit#
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Umm.. Whatever you want to do, but posting it on here would work best for me. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@sage-g @notawriter @ariella-newheart @sarah-anson
Could one or two of you possibly draw me a character, please? 🙂
Randal—is 17, has auburn hair, green-yellow eyes, and a soft smile. He has a long white scar down the side of his neck. Clothing-wise, anything casual, probably just a T-shirt and jeans.
Hopefully that’s enough info! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @kaya-young Thank you both so very much for putting time into commenting on this for me! Would you like me to post the entire book here or…?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m 95% certain that the reason I am so heartless regarding my characters is that I was traumatised at an early age by Beth dying 😢
I just listened to a few of the songs. Hopefully I’ll have time to listen to them at the library tomorrow 🙂
I like Hugh Jackman (my fellow countryman) but I haven’t heard that particular…[Read more]
- Load More
