-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@Rochellaine ooh…A Robin Hood retelling??? Tell me more.
I’ve just been considering a Little Mermaid retelling…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Right now I’m not really working on anything but if I get up and get my computer I’m going to read some more of Jen’s book and hopefully catch up.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wahoo!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I do, I do.
What are you working on? I had a really weird and complicated idea for a retelling of Robin Hood today…
@jenwriter17 Hello! I’m not even gonna ask how your characters are doing. Not even gonna. 😛
Um…how are your characters doing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Welcome!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Don’t be sorry for falling aslee! You stay up way too late anyway (not that I’m complaining. I enjoy talking to you. I’m just stating a fact)
Good thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Self-publishing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, yeah that’s totally understandable. Though it seem KP is being abandoned, at least somewhat 🙁
I can’t remember exactly, but I think they were devotional/theological books of some kind…
Yes, I knew you weren’t trying to promote yourself on me (but you should! 😉 )
@jane-maree Yes, I am preparing myself mentally for the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder I think I can read it all tonight 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice How-do. Sorry for falling asleep last night. 😛 How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Heyo!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @skredder @valtmy @alia I’m back! Is anyone else writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you so much! I feel much better today (though unfortunately my wrist isn’t). I really appreciate your prayers.
Though I’m not sure how I feel about fluffy baked goods….anyway, its the thought that counts. 😁
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking That’s beautiful! (I’m glad you kept writing!) It’s really funny to me because I think at one point I had started a story about a bunch of cats that run away together (except I never wrote that far.. so they never left their homes) anyway the funny part is that I think I had named one of them rainbow too. I guess great minds…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Just wanted to pop in and tell you i’m praying for peace and healing for you! I hope you aren’t feeling too discouraged. *Bestows fluffy baked goods* *sprinkles confetti of encouragement*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
Sorry for the long wait~! (I hate making people wait on me 🙁 ) As I said I was in an art slump..block..uh thing. I think i’m out of it for not though as I had a lot of fun in my sketchbook today. And thus Randal was born-I mean drawn. 🙂 Thanks for being so patent with me!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Actually I just finished it! 🙂 Gimme a sec so I can upload the picture.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Chara and myself do thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Perchance there is hope for our story to be written without the tragedy of it costing us both our lives. How does your own book progress?
But now, I pray you, why did you this harm to me, to make me intent on writing verses of love? My head is filled with thoughts such as th…[Read more]
-
valtmy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Methinks you should be writing this WIP for you mayhap are better than me.
Here’s some encouragement for you and Chara:
The writer’s pen touched the inchoate page by end of pointed nib,
And, starting with that first drop of ink, brought her to glory from the crib.______ By valtmy, who is reconsidering her decision to insert…[Read more]
- Load More
