-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, it seems as though every time I start writing a book it turns into a series.
Have you listened to the Tom Sawyer musical?
(whats your blog)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Urgh, that’s annoying! I definitely know what you mean about moving too slowly, except I usually go way too fast.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, working on Decisions. I’m having trouble because it is moving too slowly. I’m spending too long on the initial journey to the camp, and that isn’t where most of the story happens unless I turn it into another series…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey! I’m about to start work on a blog post, I think. You?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m here, decided to buckle down and actually write today
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @catwing @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m about to start some work.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ve never heard that song before  (that I remember)  but I just looked it up and its a very cool song. But no, its not our anthem. You’re doing better than most Americans though. They tend to think our anthem is Waltzing Matilda.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
signing off..
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine are you still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder Is anyone around? I’ve got probably about an hour or so to work right now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking What happens next? Chaos! That’s why Star Trek has the Prime Directive, right? 😛 But that’s an interesting concept.
It reminds me a little of TNG’s The Inner Light, though it’s actually very different. Just they both have a dying alien race that wants to be remembered. Have you seen that episode?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Why thank you. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Definitely praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks. 🙂 Yours are pretty cool! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Oh ho, I like it a lot!!!!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Here’s the collage for Aldred.

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder thanks! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes! That link worked! Oh, that looks excellent!
- Load More
