-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not Alia, but I agree! I also suppose we need to elect a new king (or queen as the case may be).
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I think that would be a good idea, or we could make a new topic to post the Declaration in and tag the traitors. Whatever you all think!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel I’d love for you to stay here. The serious writing can go to Story Embers, and we’ll just have a small community of friends here who write a bit and chat a lot. As Kaya puts it, we’ll bring our knitting needles and laptops to the small cafe called Writers’ Corner. 😀 If you read the pages of Writers’ Corner now, you’ll see that half of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Look what you said. You’re nostalgic?! The “downfall of the Kingdom?!” *chokes on the words* You’re already treating the Kingdom like a lost cause! You may say you are not a traitor but you’re certainly acting like one, trying to get all the loyal subjects left here to feel the Kingdom is only here as a nostalgic symbol of our pa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal You are most certainly a traitor. 🙁 I’ve been missing you, especially since I found a song about a small dragon that I wanted to show you, but you were gone…
And Bobert has been moping and rarely shows his face here anymore since there are no dragon rides to be had.
@ariel-ashira @kaya-young The Declaration isn’t finished yet,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m praying
@dekreel, don’t take this the wrong way, but when you talk about people here being serious about writing, I start cracking up. I don’t know about the rest of the people on here, but I have a hard time being serious about anything.
but seriously, whether you’re writing or not, I know God placed you in this community for…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
*jumps back* my bad *hides from scary girl who can control thunder*
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Destroy them? That was never my intention. Also your tag is great!
@dekreel We all have gotten carried away! Well, I think I have especially….
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but they aren’t (at least @sam-kowal isnt) swearing off SE
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999…ummmm…Oh look, there’s a tree in the front yard
@sam-kowal, y’all might have more, but we belong to an older Kingdom and therefore must be wiser in military strategy.
You teach him a lesson Stan!
-
Alia replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira, your tag is amazing!
@koryn-koch, howdy, I don’t think we’ve met before
@dekreel, @sam-kowel, I don’t know, I think the others might be letting you off too easily…I guess border patrol falls to me
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal Sam!! I’m glad there’s an Emberite left who has mercy on us. I’m glad you’re here! As long as you keep visiting often, I don’t think you’re a traitor. 😉
@kaya-young Hello, hello! I liked that little short story thing, by the way. It almost made me cry. Well, if Daeus won’t be here to rule this Kingdom (will he?), then someone ha…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 What a lovely idea!
@sam-kowal First of all, thank you, and I think that might sound like a good idea, but I would ask @rochellaine because she is wise about such things. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@sam-kowal If you desert the city of SE for good, pledge your fealty to the Kingdom, and do three years of servitude we will let you… Well you can come back anyway. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel I’m so happy you’re here and haven’t left us to go to… Unspeakable places like other traitors have. As you said, this is the downfall of our great kingdom. 🙁
Anyway, welcome back!
@seekjustice That was awesome!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine
Hello from a traitor 😀
I’m quite impressed by your declaration of war, seeing as we have a large group of vibrant warrior writers over in our guilds at Story Embers. But you can make it up in spirit 😉
XD XD 😛 The story about you guys staying here while the world grows cold and grey… actually was kind…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Hey, Chasm Beast.
I feel like I’ve deserted Kingdom Pen, too. That was never my intention, but I’m sure the faithful knitters keeping the kingdom alive here would consider me a traitor…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel 🙂 my pleasure! *bows* *flourishes sabre*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Beast is Back! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice YOUMENTIONEDTHEAETHERLIGHTAAAA!
Ahhh, umm, sorry! *sheepish grin* That… was beautiful.
- Load More
